*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835016-Day-59-of-my-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#835016 added November 29, 2014 at 12:16am
Restrictions: None
Day 59 of my 95-Day Gratitude Challenge
Istiqlal (Independence), 6 Qawl (Speech), 171 BE - Friday, November 28, 2014
Day 59 of My 95-Day Gratitude Challenge
Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bahá

*Coffeer* This morning I give thanks that I went to a neighbor's house for Thanksgiving dinner. It is nice to have somewhere to go on Thanksgiving for turkey and dressing rather then staying home alone and eating hot soup or chicken breasts.

"Leftovers in their less visible form are called memories.
Stored in the refrigerator of the mind and the cupboard of the heart."
Thomas Fuller

*Coffeey* According to my Friday, November 28, 2014 horoscope as found on http://www.horoscope.com/Horoscope.com{/x-link}, I am "one of the few remaining guardians of the world's dwindling reserves of kindness" and I have a responsibility to spread the kindness around today. Since this is Black Friday and I have no intention of going to a store or a mall, I will have to find a way to spread the kindness in my neighborhood or online. I could also wait until tomorrow and spread the kindness when I go out for coffee with Joanna.

"Your thin skin feels even thinner than usual today, Capricorn. If you happen to witness a violent outburst in the street, at work, or on television, you suddenly become aware of your vulnerability. Don't let it frighten you into hiding. As one of the few remaining guardians of the world's dwindling reserves of kindness, you have a responsibility."

*Coffeeg* This afternoon I am thankful that I thought about giving the cheese I have to Joanna. I will take it with me tomorrow when she comes to pick me up for us to go out for coffee.

“Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love.
Love risks degenerating into obsession,
friendship is never anything but sharing.”

― Elie Wiesel

*Coffeey* I think I have figured out how I can drink a little milk each day, but I can have only 1/4 cup of milk because that has 92.5 meg of potassium. This should fit into my low potassium diet. However, I cannot have milk with Ovaltine unless I can figure out how to mix 1/4 cup of milk with Ovaltine and water or coffee.

© Copyright 2014 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835016-Day-59-of-my-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge