*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835158-end-of-November
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #388967
Daily notes and timed freewrites but mostly my blog
#835158 added November 30, 2014 at 6:45pm
Restrictions: None
end of November
I sat down to write and of course, I need to back away from a locked front door and see if I can find an unlocked side door or back door. Hell, an unlocked window will do. *Laugh*

Okay, crawling through a window...The end of NaNoWriMo is close and of course now is when the urge to write hits. That is okay. Whenever the writing urge hits this strong is always welcome.


This weekend I spent with family at my sister's home. Where I'm invited to share their WiFi and company whenever I wish. (There right now, in fact.)

At home I indulged in the extended edition of the Lord of the Rings movies as well as most of the extras on the DVD collection. As usual, after watching the movies and documentaries I pick up my copies of Tolkien's story. I have the paperback 33rd printing, August 1971 edition of the books. I first read the books in the 1980s while in college. My husband read them first and then convinced me to read them. I am glad to have them to reread at my leisure.

So here I am trying to described the effect the documentaries and the books and the movies have on me. In short, I become very restless. The need to write or at the very least to read more, stirs within me. My Malyn character was partially born from this need to write after the Tolkien experience. I have her sold on maps and I've a history of her parents, her childhood, her meeting destiny. The urge this time is as strong if not a bit stronger to get into Malyn's world. I think once I've finished my present fiverr assignment, Malyn is going to get some serious attention.

© Copyright 2014 DyrHearte writes (UN: dyrhearte at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DyrHearte writes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835158-end-of-November