*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835405-Thursday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#835405 added December 4, 2014 at 10:26pm
Restrictions: None
Thursday
No time for much in here tonight, but at least I remembered to log in and write this.

I see I didn't get an entry in yesterday, and that kind of bums me out. That is why I'm putting more effort into logging in and writing, even if it's just a few sentences or a short paragraph. Time is the culprit, most of the time. But, even when I have time, I've come to the point of forgetting to log in. Of course, most days I remember, but it's then late and I don't have time to get in here and write.

That's not the excuse for yesterday, however. I had yesterday off, and should have had plenty of time to get in here and write in my journal. I did get a bunch of things done, but in the process, I was distracted and just forgot to log in. I suppose that's a side affect of not logging in for the last week or better of November.

I had decided to start afresh in December, and in the process, got out of the habit of logging in here and writing. It takes such a short time to create a bad habit, but it seems like it takes forever to develop a good one. Even so, I will continue to work at this, as well as getting things organized and scheduled, to create more usable time.

One of the biggest obstacle, is getting enough sleep, and that means getting to bed earlier. So, I'm off to bed, and only an hour behind schedule. Now, if I can sleep well, instead of being up most of the night, like last night.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835405-Thursday