*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835304-Tuesday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#835304 added December 2, 2014 at 11:27pm
Restrictions: None
Tuesday
Kind of late getting in here tonight, but we made it. It's been a busy and productive day. We didn't get as much done as we had intended, but we did make a pretty big dent.

The porch is cleaned out, and most of the stuff is put away, however some o f the items ended up going to the garage and just kind of stacked out of the way for now. The garage is another project for another day, but one that needs to get tackled, too. Until we do get a chance to clean and organize the garage, it's going to be kind of a cluttered mess.

We also managed to get some of the stuff arranged upstairs, but there is still a lot to do. Even so, it's a good start on setting up the area we want to use to exercise in. So far, we have the gazelle setup, and the one bike is now up there, but not on the stand yet. It's one of them magnetic resistance stands that turns a regular bicycle into a stationary exercise bike. We also have our yoga mats up there along with the body balls, but we will need to do some work up there before there will be room to use everything.

We also moved some furniture around and made better use of some space, as well as making room to set up the Christmas tree. Not only did we make room, but it's set up and decorated. It looks great in the spot we picked for it, and after a nice dinner, we relaxed to some Christmas music while we enjoyed the beauty of the lights and ornamentation on the tree,

We still have tomorrow off, so there will be plenty of time to get more of our work list completed. I don't think we will get to everything, but we are getting a lot of the list tackled.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835304-Tuesday