*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835903
Rated: E · Book · Holiday · #2021067
My entries for WDC Soundtrackers 12 Days Of Christmas Contest.
#835903 added March 12, 2021 at 9:16am
Restrictions: None
Little Drummer Boy By: Bob Seger
Little Drummer Boy By: Bob Seger

I have always loved the song: The Little Drummer Boy. Bob Seger sings it best and he really does a beautiful job. I have loved this song the past five years by him. I watched a clip of The Little Drummer Boy and he was singing the song in this clip and it made me cry. I feel like I was there when Jesus was born and I wished I had been.

As soon as this song comes on and Bob Seger is singing, it gives me chills and I wish I felt like this all year round. I would love to have the Christmas spirit all year long. I have to wonder: Was there a really drummer boy that played for Jesus when he was born? This song reminds us of why we have Christmas and it is a beautiful thing. The drum in the song gives it a lovely effect. I can see the ox and lambs keeping time to this song.

Without this song, Christmas wouldn't be Christmas. I am glad this song is about Jesus' birth and the first Christmas. Bob Seger, thank you for singing this song. You do the best job of all with this song.

© Copyright 2021 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835903