*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835905-All-through-the-house
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#835905 added December 12, 2014 at 1:21am
Restrictions: None
All through the house
I look at my house and it is kind of a funny place as it relates to the Christmas lavishness. There are no lights, no Christmas trees and no presents wrapped and waiting to be unwrapped. It is just me and my animals and wife working at getting through the holiday. It has come to mean a day to create tornadic energy and joy with the expectation that if you get everything stirred up just enough the joy that brought the savior in the world radiates in the space of all those who did it just right.

Well I am sorry to say I take an opposite tact. I watch the crazy people with who knows how much invested in lights and decorations and I will admit to looking, how could one not? Then there are the presents. I have already decided I will not compete with lots of family who will find the number of gifts as the measure of love. My grandkids have enough stuff already. I offer myself, which means my time, affections and playful spirit. All through the house, not a creature was stirring not even a mouse!!!

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835905-All-through-the-house