*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835960-Thursday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#835960 added December 11, 2014 at 7:46pm
Restrictions: None
Thursday
I'm not going to write much again tonight, just a little bit on my day. Then, I'm going to relax with a little brandy, watch the second half of the movie we started last night, and after, it's off to bed.

I was up at three this morning, and off for work just a little after four. Normally, it's about a half hour drive, but it was foggy out this morning so it took longer. The fog slowed me down a little, but the biggest problem was the ice forming on the road as a result of the fog. The temperature was hanging right around thirty degrees, just enough to make the fog condensate on everything as a sheet of ice.

I heard on the radio, on my way home from work, that it's suppose to be like this for the next few days, lots of fog and ice. According to the forecast on the computer yesterday, the fog was to lift around nine this morning, then lots of sun with a few clouds, and a high near forty. Instead, it stayed foggy all day, with the temperature hanging in there around thirty degrees.

It's going to be tiring driving on ice every morning if the radio is correct, so I'm planning on getting to bed a bit earlier than normal. Hopefully I manage that without any problems, and can make it through the rest of the week and weekend without getting myself way behind on sleep again.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835960-Thursday