*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835975
Rated: E · Book · Holiday · #2021067
My entries for WDC Soundtrackers 12 Days Of Christmas Contest.
#835975 added December 12, 2014 at 12:01am
Restrictions: None
Where Are You Christmas By: Faith Hill
Song: Where Are You Christmas? By: Faith Hill

I love this song and Cindy Lou in "How The Grinch Stoled Christmas" sings the song in the movie but Faith Hill sings it at the end. Makes you feel sorry for The Grinch when he was a kid and how everyone picked on him. I hear this song and it makes me think of the true meaning of Christmas. It is such a pretty song and when it snows, you see a sparkling moon so close to Christmas, you will see Christmas. People hurting others at Christmas and acting like it is all about presents and spending money, you have to ask: "Where are you Christmas? Why can't I find you?" Just look in your heart, your decorations and say a prayer. You will find Christmas.

A child with an unhappy life may ask this question. I pray that they find an answer. This song seems sad and happy at the same time. The Grinch found Christmas and got a happy ending. So did Cindy Lou. She knew the Grinch was good. Christmas will be here rather one celebrates it or not. The holiday will find us.

** Image ID #1834578 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835975