*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836151-Last-Christmas-By-Taylor-Swift-And-Or-Celtic-Thunder
Rated: E · Book · Holiday · #2021067
My entries for WDC Soundtrackers 12 Days Of Christmas Contest.
#836151 added December 14, 2014 at 12:01am
Restrictions: None
Last Christmas By: Taylor Swift And Or Celtic Thunder
Last Christmas By: Taylor Swift
Last Christmas Another Version By: Celtic Thunder

I love both versions of this song and I can't decide who sings it best so I put both singers down. I first heard this song three or four years ago and I fell in love with it, Years ago when I was single, I had a guy I gave my heart to and the next year he took it away and I needed to give it to someone special. I have my husband and he gets my heart every year and always will. I just like songs about Jesus, Santa and I feel that Christmas songs should be about that and not sad love songs. Christmas can be sad for some so I get where some of these sad Christmas songs fit in.

I look forward to hearing this song every year now. It is a Christmas favorite with me. Taylor Swift is a favorite singer of mine and I loves how she sings this. The same with the Celtic Thunder guys. They sang great Celtic music and Christmas songs. It doesn't matter to me if Taylor sings it or the Celtic guys, I will love it, either way.

** Image ID #1045290 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836151-Last-Christmas-By-Taylor-Swift-And-Or-Celtic-Thunder