*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836315
Rated: E · Book · Holiday · #2021067
My entries for WDC Soundtrackers 12 Days Of Christmas Contest.
#836315 added December 15, 2014 at 6:10pm
Restrictions: None
Snoopy's Christmas
Snoopy's Christmas By: The Royal Guardsman

I am a big fan of Snoopy and the Red Baron. I like that Snoopy thinks he can take on the Red Baron and go after him. In this touching Christmas song, Snoopy meets up with the Red Baron but they don't shoot each other. I think this take place in World War 1 or World War 2. You can hear battle sounds and planes flying in the background. Snoopy and the Red Baron drink a holiday toast and form a friendship because it is Christmas. You have to admire that. They may meet again and do battle but for now, it is a time of peace at Christmas. No enemies at Christmas. Just peace and joy. I look forward to hearing this song every year.

Speaking of this, I enjoy the Charlie Brown Christmas song but I am a big fan of Snoopy and Woodstock. Any song about Snoopy gets my attention. Here's a toast to Snoopy and if I dare, the Red Baron, too.

** Image ID #2022107 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836315