*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836360
Rated: E · Book · Holiday · #2021067
My entries for WDC Soundtrackers 12 Days Of Christmas Contest.
#836360 added December 16, 2014 at 10:30pm
Restrictions: None
Do You Hear What I Hear? By: Karen Carpenter
Do You Hear What I Hear By: Karen Carpenter

I love this song no matter who sings it and I thought Lorne Greene {Ben Cartwright of Bonanza} sang it best. He does a beautiful job but I love how Karen Carpenter sings it better. I can imagine seeing the star in the sky and I used to see a star in the sky above my house before Christmas for a few years. It was a beautiful sight and I feel like the shepherds and wise men.

The star didn't have a tail as big as a kite but it was neat. I love the part in the song about the little lamb seeing the star and talking about the palace and the mighty king. This song has always warmed my heart and I would love to have seen baby Jesus in the manager and followed the star.

Karen Carpenter had a sweet voice and I am sure everyone loved her voice. She had a soothing voice and she left us too soon but she left her beautiful music behind including her Christmas songs. Her Christmas music gives me a good old Christmas feeling and I love being at home for Christmas. "Do you hear what hear?" Yes, Karen, I do.

** Image ID #2022107 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836360