*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836547
Rated: E · Book · Holiday · #2021067
My entries for WDC Soundtrackers 12 Days Of Christmas Contest.
#836547 added December 18, 2014 at 12:10am
Restrictions: None
Little Saint Nick By: The Beach Boys
Little Saint Nick By: The Beach Boys

I don't like the Beach Boys but I love Little Saint Nick By: The Beach Boys. It has a good melody and it is a cute Christmas song. I love the commercial about the little polar bear baby falling down a snow bank and the penguins look at him funny. A baby penguin gives the baby polar bear a coke and I am so in love with the baby polar bear and baby penguin and the mother and father polar bear join the party and they all have a coke They all dance. Little Saint Nick plays in the background and it is a catchy Christmas tune. I am disappointed they no longer show the commercial at Christmas. I can watch it on You Tube. I don't know how to do You Tube links so that is why they aren't included with my entries. Sorry.

I have a stuffed polar bear drinking a coke and a Bath and Body Polar Bear. I have some coke bottle ornaments with polar bears on them. I think of the cute Beach Boys Christmas song when I look at the bottles. I do a little dance. I hope to have a Merry Christmas Day like the song says. Let polar bears, penguins, Santa, snow, the Artic and the cute little Beach Boys Christmas tune warm your heart. It does mine. I will be watching the commercial a few more times before Christmas.

** Image ID #2022107 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836547