*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836602-Thursday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#836602 added December 18, 2014 at 8:10pm
Restrictions: None
Thursday
Pretty tired today. Actually, it's tonight, since it's almost seven o'clock; evening to the normal folks, but it's night to those of us who start their day around three in the morning.

It was a pretty good day, but I started out tired and only grew more so as the day progressed. the biggest problem was having yesterday off. Not that a day off is a problem, but how it's spent can be. Rhonda was doing some Christmas baking the last two days. Tuesday wasn't any problem, but yesterday kind of was. Not that I mind, it's just how things work out sometimes.

The baking and everything else was fine, but it got a lot later than she had intended before she finished. Unfortunately, we had decided to hold off on supper until after she was done. So, we didn't' eat until around nine, then relaxed a bit to let our food settle before going to bed.

So, we got to bed later than we should have, and then I didn't sleep very well, because of the big meal shortly before bed. I probably got a whopping four hours of sleep last night, although that was interrupted with a couple of trips to the bathroom. Also, I just did not sleep sound.

I did have a good day at work. After, I stopped and picked up a few things, then came home. I was tired, but wanted to hold to the routine we had started, so I put things away then went to do my exercise routine. After, I cooked up a burger for lunch then sat down to relax a bit after I ate. I had turned the computer on, and although very tired, planned on getting online for a bit.

But, I couldn't stay awake. I put my feet up and reclined back, planning on napping a little in my chair. Hannah jumped up on my lap to take a nap with me, and I was soon dozing off. But, I just couldn't get real comfortable. I also kept getting woken up by the trucks driving past. So I put Hannah down and went upstairs to nap in bed. I had a thirty-minute snooze, then woke to go to the bathroom.  This was a result of drinking two glasses of water while exercising and a glass of milk with lunch. I did lie back down, and I did get another thirty minutes before waking again, to run to the bathroom again.

The second time I stayed up, but I'm still very tired. It should result in a good night sleep tonight, which in turn means a better, and more productive, day tomorrow.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836602-Thursday