*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836770-Saturday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#836770 added December 20, 2014 at 9:24pm
Restrictions: None
Saturday
It's late tonight, but I made it in. I'll have to keep this entry short, however.

Let's see, a breif rundown of my day. I was up at three this morning, but I wasn't functional until about five-thirty this evening. I had only gotten two hours of sleep, and that wasn't even a hard sleep. I managed to get through work, even though I was very tired. After, I ate a sandwich, then took a little nap.

Only, my little nap kind of extended into a long sleep. I didn't wake up until Rhonda called around five or just shortly after. I guess she called a couple of times, but I did not hear the phone until the second call. I woke, but was unsure of anything. My first thoughts were being late for work, and them calling. But, I couldn't even quite process that information right off. I came down stairs to get the phone and seen the kitchen light on, so I thought Rhonda must be up, but she was nowhere to be seen.

I looked at the clock and seen the time, but couldn't process the information yet, thinking now, it's Sunday, and I'm not late. Then, as I pushed the talk button, I had a thought that it was a regular day, I was late, and Rhonda had gone it for me. I said, Hello?"

It was Rhonda, she had gotten off work, and it was finally starting to sink in. I wasn't late, it was afternoon, and I had been napping. I still took about an hour to gain full functionability. Then, it was back to the task at hand, try and find a good web browser that doesn't hang up and give me so much grief.

I found one to try, and am in it now. It's a freeware browser called Slimbrowser. I'm not sure about it yet, but it is fast, it seems to load all right, and it may be just what the doctor ordered. My only problem with it so far, is it does not support add-ons like LastPass. They have their own add-on that does the same, but that means I have to set up everything over again.

I will have to look into this further tomorrow, when I have more time. If possible, I'll add LastPass, but if not, I may have to set up everything in Roboform or what ever it's called. For now, it's time to sit back, and relax.  Oh, and before I forget, I apologize for my spelling and any other errors, I still have a few cobwebs clinging to my brain, and this browser does not have a spell checker active on it yet. I have to set that up, too.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836770-Saturday