*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836633
Rated: E · Book · Holiday · #2021067
My entries for WDC Soundtrackers 12 Days Of Christmas Contest.
#836633 added December 19, 2014 at 7:21am
Restrictions: None
The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year By: Andy Williams
The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year By: Andy Williams

Andy Williams. When I was a kid, I loved watching Andy Williams Christmas Specials. He had his whole family on there and it made you treasure Christmas and put you in the Christmas spirit. I loved "The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year" song. There be marshmallows for toasting, scary ghost stories of Christmases long, long ago. Where did that come in? Scary ghost stories at Christmas? I don't think so but it was a beautiful Christmas song anyway.

The happiest time of time. Hearts of good cheer. A lot of lovely reflections and this song made you appreciate Christmas and look forward to it. Andy Williams singing with his family and he put on a good show. No one did Christmas like Andy. I loved hearing him sing "Happy Holidays." The merry bells are ringing. I love listening to Andy Williams Christmas songs. I miss his specials over the years.

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year. Christmas. I agree with that. Andy and his Christmas songs will always live in our hearts.

** Image ID #2022107 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836633