*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836694-Day-81-of-my-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#836694 added December 20, 2014 at 10:54pm
Restrictions: None
Day 81 of my 95-Day Gratitude Challenge
Jalal (Glory), 9 Masá’il (Questions), 171 BE - Saturday, December 20, 2014
Day 81 of my 95-Day Gratitude Challenge

Prayer of Praise

         "All praise, O my God, be to Thee Who art the Source of all glory and majesty, of greatness and honor, of sovereignty and dominion, of loftiness and grace, of awe and power. Whomsoever Thou willest Thou causest to draw nigh unto the Most Great Ocean, and on whomsoever Thou desirest Thou conferrest the honor of recognizing Thy Most Ancient Name. Of all who are in heaven and on earth, none can withstand the operation of Thy sovereign Will. From all eternity Thou didst rule the entire creation, and Thou wilt continue for evermore to exercise Thy dominion over all created things. There is none other God but Thee, the Almighty, The Most Exalted, the All-Powerful, the All-Wise.
         Illumine, O Lord, the faces of Thy servants, that they may behold Thee; and cleanse their hearts that they may turn unto the court of Thy heavenly favors, and recognize Him Who is the Manifestation of Thy Self and the Dayspring of Thine Essence. Verily, Thou art the Lord of all worlds. There is no God but Thee, the Unconstrained, the All-Subduing."

Bahá’u’lláh, Baha'i Prayers: A Selection of Prayers Revealed by Baha'u'llah, the Bab, and `Abdu'l-Baha, Pages 120-121

*Coffee* This morning I am grateful that I have 700 points in my Survey Spot account. I need 200 more points to redeem for $10.00 to my PayPal account.

*Coffeebl* This morning I am grateful that I have 52 points in my Opinion Outpost account. I need 48 more points to redeem for $10.00 to my PayPal account.

*Coffeegr* This morning I am grateful that I have 310 points in My Survey account. I need 790 more points to redeem for $10.00 to my PayPal account.

*Coffeep* This morning I am grateful that I have 7,455 points in my National Consumer Panel account. I still have to decide what I want to purchase with my points.

*Coffeet* This morning I am grateful that I have 326,788 GPs in my writing.com Gift points account. I need 172,712 GPs to purchase another 3-month premium membership.

Expressing Gratitude

"Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance."
Eckhart Tolle

*Coffeeb* This afternoon I am grateful that I was able to walk into Sunrise hospital to visit my sister and back to the truck without falling or getting ill.

*Coffeeg* This afternoon I am grateful for cold coffee because I cannot use the microwave to warm it up after it gets cold. I decided to drink what was left from this morning rather then make a fresh carafe and warm up the leftover coffee with the fresh coffee.

*Coffeeo* This afternoon I am grateful that I found one of my file thingies because now I have something to file my important papers in so that I can get semi-organized.

*Coffeer* This evening I am grateful that when I cleaned off the trays on the wooden television stand beside my computer desk, I found a note a name with a telephone number of someone who does taxes. I have to call the number to see if the persons still does taxes and get with her so that I can get my taxes straightened out.

*Coffeey* This evening I am grateful that I made myself write a blog entry for {xlink:http://poet999writingthoughts.blogspot.com/}Poet999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff{/x-link} because I do not feel so depressed after writing the entry.

Overcoming Depression

"It's good to cry, cry as much as you like, cry it out and cry some more until there are tears no more. When you are done laugh a little and find some hope to remember the goodness in your life. The hope that God understands and appreciates the most. Then it is only then you will find the strength to carry you through a river of tears."
Jasmina Siderovski


© Copyright 2014 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836694-Day-81-of-my-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge