*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837026-Day-86-of-My-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#837026 added December 25, 2014 at 9:56pm
Restrictions: None
Day 86 of My 95 Day Gratitude Challenge
Istijlal (Majesty), 14 Masá’il (Questions), 171 BE - Thursday, December 25, 2014
Day 86 of My 95-Day Gratitude Challenge

"We understand that the show must go on, that responsibilities must be met. We just want to find a way to also do something for ourselves that we care about, that has impact, that makes a difference, that feeds our souls. To give a gift to ourselves by rescuing from oblivion some long-ignored parts of ourselves."
Dr. Mira Kirshenbaum in The Gift of a Year: How to Achieve the Most Meaningful, Satisfying, and Pleasurable Year of Your Life

*Coffeebl* This morning I am grateful that the topic in "Spiritual Newsletter (December 24, 2014) was The Gift of a Year because it made me realize that I need to do something for myself by starting to do something I always enjoy. One of the things I enjoy is going to the Nineteen Day Feast. I have found some sort of excuse not to attend The Feast in several months. I want to make time to attend The Feast every nineteen days for the next year.

*Coffeey* This morning I am thankful that I was able to accomplish my review goal for Thursday, December 25, 2014.

*Coffeep* This afternoon I am grateful that I was able to make an entry in Poet999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff  , which prepares me to accept another ad if it becomes available.

*Coffeeo* This afternoon I am thankful that I received a new merit badge today.

Merit Badge in Raffles
[Click For More Info]

  Merry Christmas *^*Santahat*^* I enjoyed being your Secret Santa this year and I hope that you really enjoyed it as much as I did *^*Hug*^*

*Coffeet* This afternoon I am grateful that it is Christmas because I do not have to leave the house for any reason. Almost everything is closed, so Faye does not have to pick up her prescription until Friday, December 26.

“Yes, blogging is entertainment. It is performance. Each blog post a show, sometimes an opera, sometimes a 30 second commercial. Like a show, it may start with a bang, lead you along from song to song, have a great climatic moment, then leave the audience wanting more.” - Lorelle Van Fossen

*Coffeeb* This afternoon I am thankful that I am among 19 million people writing a blog. I enjoy blogging even though I make very little money from the blogs I have on blogger.com. It is the writing and telling people about product or new blogs that I discover while I am searching the world wide web that makes the blogs enjoyable.

*Coffeeg* This afternoon I am grateful that I was able to post to Poet999 - A Butterfly Emerges From Her Cocoon  . I am now ready to begin my regularly scheduled every-other-day blog post to my offsite blogs.

*Coffeeo* This afternoon I am thankful that I was able to catch up on my Newbie Reviews for this week.

*Coffeep* This afternoon I am grateful that I purchased frozen spinach because I was able to make spinach soup with it easier then I can with the whole leaf spinach purchased in the produce section.

*Coffeer* This afternoon I am thankful that my Bank of America checking account is not overdrawn and that I have some money in my savings account.

"I've always found that anything worth achieving will always have obstacles in the way and you've got to have that drive and determination to overcome those obstacles on route to whatever it is that you want to accomplish."
Chuck Norris

*Coffeey* This afternoon I am grateful that I was able to write 1,124 words on Wednesday, December 24, 2014.

*Coffeebl* This afternoon I am thankful that I made myself roll the trash to the alley because now I do not have to worry about taking out more then one or two small grocery bags of trash on Friday morning.

*Coffeey* This afternoon I am grateful that I have 363,452 GPs in my writing.com Gift Points account. I need only 136,048 GPs the purchase a 3-month premium membership before March 31, 2015.

*Coffeeb* This afternoon I am thankful that I remembered to post the cards I received from writing.com friends on "The Snail Mail Forum.

*Coffeeo* This afternoon I am grateful that ginger ale tastes almost as good at room temperature as it does cold. I can drink room temperature ginger ale without getting any colder then I already am.

"The gift of a year can, in a way, save your life. You need to think of your special year as an absolute necessity. Because it is"
(Kirshenbaum 9).

*Coffeep* This evening I am thankful that I have 10,500 points in my YouGov account. I need to earn only 19,500 to request a gift card through the mail.

*Coffeey* This evening I am grateful that I have 730 points in my Survey Spot account. I need need to earn only 270 points to request payment to my PayPal account.

*Coffeeo* This evening I am thankful that I have 60 points in my Opinion Outpost account. I need to earn only 40 more points to request payment to my PayPal account.

*Coffeeb* This evening I am grateful that I have 670 points in my Ipsos i-Say account. I need to earn only 830 points to request payment to my PayPal account.

*Coffeeo* This evening I am thankful that I have $11.01 in my Inbox Dollars account. I need to earn only #21.99 more to request a check.

"As one woman put it, 'Nothing could be simpler. For one year you do something that makes you feel great about yourself and your life'"
(Kirshenbaum xiv).

*Coffeey* This evening I am grateful that I have 700 minutes in my cellphone account to use before January 21, 2015.

*Coffeep* This evening I am thankful that I have $17.67 in my Send Earnings account. I need only $15.33 to request a check.

"Giving yourself the gift of a year has a magical impact on your life because it restores the natural, necessary balance between giving to yourself and giving to others"
(Kirshenbaum 10)




© Copyright 2014 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837026-Day-86-of-My-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge