*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837203-Summary
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#837203 added December 27, 2014 at 12:27pm
Restrictions: None
Summary

*Bullet* I don't think I could find the words to describe Humbug at my house and even if I could it would be far too long a description. If I had the time, inclination and energy I could write a book about it, particularly the antics of the mother of my grandchildren. I'll spare you the details, but I'm not sure how much longer I can bite my tongue and grit my teeth.

*Bullet* It only took me six hours after they left to clear up and return our home to something resembling itself.

*Bullet* A few hours after they left we had heavy snow, so hospital visiting was out of the question.

*Bullet* Later still I discovered they'd left something else behind as well as the chaos. Their cold germs. That makes visiting hospital even more out of the question.

*Bullet* Great timing to start with a bug when it seems hubby will be returning home next week. His mobility is still very restricted so he will probably have to stay upstairs until it improves. Maybe running up and down them will get rid of my germs and some extra weight.

On the positive side all I can say is thank God it's all over and if I survive until another one I will refuse to cope with it all single handed.

Yours Faithfully,

President of the Grumpy Old Women's Society.

© Copyright 2014 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837203-Summary