*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837728-The-Seventh-Eighth-and-Ninth-Days-of-Christmas
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(119)
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1399999
My primary Writing.com blog.
#837728 added January 3, 2015 at 11:40am
Restrictions: None
The Seventh, Eighth, and Ninth Days of Christmas
Welcome to Talent Pond's Blog Harbor. The safe place for bloggers to connect.
Twelve Days of Christmas


This is the second time I'm writing this blog post... the first time I accidentally closed out the tab along with a few others as I was wrapping things up. Oops. *Facepalm* So forgive me if I just kind of abbreviate my previous thoughts and summarize instead.


*Snow5*          *Snow2*          *Snow5*


PROMPT (SEVENTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS): To respect the power of the number seven, visit "The Shameless "Plug" Page, "Activities @ Writing.Com, and/or "Writing Contests @ Writing.Com and promote the items, activities, or contests of seven WdC members. Bonus points if those things are from Blog Harbor members!

"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor (Contests) - I'm still struggling to get into poetry, but this is one of my go-to contests. I love the different prompts and options for entries; the variety helps me get inspired... as does the dark and twisted subject matter!

"The Pressure Valve - closed for now."   by CeruleanSon (Contests) - The prompts for this steampunk contest are always interesting; hopefully one of these days I'll be able to enter more frequently than I have in the past!

"Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise"   by Lyn's a sly fox (Activities) - Lyn's done a great job managing Blog City and transitioned everything over seamlessly when Cindy suddenly dropped it in her lap. She does a great job with the daily prompts too.

"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor (Activities) - I haven't participated in this activity yet, but it's on my list of things to check out. It seems like a blast.

"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor (Plug) - A great holiday story from a great writer.

"Hey, life? Are you kidding me?"   by audra_branson (Plug) - She's one of my favorite bloggers and, even though she doesn't blog as much as she used to, it's always a delight to read her writing.

"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor (Marketplace) - I think I've lost count of the number of image shops that Brooke's helped open or provided the images for, but this one will always be my favorite because it also benefits the Talent Pond.


*Snow5*          *Snow2*          *Snow5*


PROMPT (EIGHTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS): Because the number eight is so influential, purchase some raffle tickets for eight WdC members. Bonus points if you buy each of those eight members exactly eight tickets and/or purchase them from eight separate raffles.

8 tickets to "Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor for sunnystarr - For sending such positive reviews at the beginning of the year.

8 tickets to {litem:2022861) for Robyn is PUBLISHED! - For being such a great secret santa this year.

8 tickets to {litem:2021739) for Future Mrs. B - Just because. *Smile*

8 tickets to {litem:2021048) for Dawn Embers - For being my longtime collaborator in crime over at the UENG.

8 tickets to {litem:1979797) for Charlie ~ and Ghostranch and Cinn - For being great Blog Harbor bloggers.

8 tickets to "The Cube"   by Jaeff | KBtW of the Free Folk (when it reopens) for Prosperous Snow celebrating - For always being so supportive of my writing, my blog activities, and my general insanity around the site. *Bigsmile*


*Snow5*          *Snow2*          *Snow5*


PROMPT (NINTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS): To celebrate the number nine, send nine different WdC members cNotes. Bonus points if you send them nine separate cNotes and personalize each one rather than mass-mailing/copying one cNote to nine people.

First, I sent A*Monaing*Faith and Andrew a dragon cNote wishing them both a great week. I know Andrew is busy with The Quills and Faith has been busy in her personal life lately, but I'm hoping to work with both of them again soon.

Then I sent a cNote to Mara ♣ McBain , Adriana Noir , and NickiD89 to commend their writing ability and tell them I miss them, since we haven't talked much recently.

After that, I sent a cNote to lizco252 and Fivesixer thanking them for being so creative and setting the bar high for the rest of us. Beth comes up with the best challenges, and Norb is one of the best bloggers I know. Whenever I'm trying to come up with an activity or write a blog post, these are the two I often measure myself up against.

Finally, I sent a cNote to Emily and Indelible Ink , two friends who haven't had much time to be on WdC lately, but who I hope will have a chance to come back and say hello at some point in 2015.

© Copyright 2015 Jaeff | KBtW of the Free Folk (UN: jeff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jaeff | KBtW of the Free Folk has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837728-The-Seventh-Eighth-and-Ninth-Days-of-Christmas