*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/838023-AWARENESS-IS-A-GOAL
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#838023 added January 6, 2015 at 11:00am
Restrictions: None
AWARENESS IS A GOAL
Blog City Prompt: What would make an effective leader? Which characteristics, do you think, a good, effective leader should have?


First and foremost, a leader that would make any positive difference in the human community he or she must be IN SERVICE OF AND FOR OTHERS and never in service of self.

An effective leader must govern by a set of principals that include honesty, compassion, intelligence, and the ability to communicate. In our real world this is asking a great deal of any person. The pressures from special interest groups, corporations, the lobbyists that represent finance, politics, religion, science, and military are beyond imagination.

I'm not sure there are any true leaders in existence any longer.  Maybe an entity from another more ascended background will come to show the way. They show up in science fiction, but in the real world?

When you look at the Earth from outer space, it appears to be a tiny, blue planet where humans live. That point of view seems lost in the chaos of our multicultural and war-inclined leaders.

Awareness is a goal...
>>>iggy*Boat*

** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable ** Blog City image small I'm docked at Talent Pond's Blog Harbor, a safe port for bloggers to connect.



© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/838023-AWARENESS-IS-A-GOAL