*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/838125-Wednesday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #388967
Daily notes and timed freewrites but mostly my blog
#838125 added January 10, 2015 at 5:44pm
Restrictions: None
Wednesday
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamaica

Kimberly Brown lives here.

Ah, but don't send her any money unless you are in a charitable mood and financial position to do so comfortably.

She works with her associates Paul Nelson, Linda Allen, and Michael Goodman who all have West Indies Island accents. Oh, and this team of hard working manipulators claim affiliation with the Publisher's Clearing House Group.

These hard working people give clear instructions on how and where to purchase the Green Dot Pay Pak cash card so you can send them your $495.00 easily with no hassel's.

Of course, they prefer to transact all their business late Fridays and over the weekend when banks are normally closed.

They are very helpful, diligent and conscientious... As long as you are willing to go along with them.

However, once you refuse to go along, they become harassing and berating. At this time, I advise you change your phone number, because your phone won't stop ringing. This scam is performed over the phone and the "fish" is instructed to keep all transactions secret because "money makes friends and loses friends."

The area code for these calls is 876-xxx-xxxx. My advice is not to respond, unless of course you wish to contribute to the Jamaica, WI (West Indies) national gross product, ie. scamming money from the "rich American."




© Copyright 2015 DyrHearte writes (UN: dyrhearte at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DyrHearte writes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/838125-Wednesday