*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/838676-Part-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rayyna
Rated: GC · Book · Erotica · #2026119
An erotic night between two kindred at the Sutter Mansion (BDSM, vampires)
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#838676 added January 15, 2015 at 10:49am
Restrictions: None
Part 1
Adri is flown in, picked up in a black rolls royce by a driver who looks distinctly like Lucien and doesn't speak unless spoken to. He takes her things and drives her straight to Sutter Manse, which is an enormous house on the outskirts of Auburn, in the style of a venetian castle. She is driven to the circular driveway and escorted inside by the driver, who brings in her things. Lucien meets her there, walking down a set of stairs near the entrance. He is dressed simply in deep grey.

She is in a form-fitting red silk dress, that frames her cleavage well and has a very long slit that comes up to her upper thigh on one side, with laces holding the slit together to her knee. She stops inside the door, knowing the gentleman who showed her in will take her things on into the house, but she stops and lets her gaze fall on the man coming down to meet her, a slow smile spreading across her lips.

Lucien's lips curl up into a gently smile-smirk bearing on the faintest hint of extended fangs. He gestures with his arms around. "Adriana, darling, welcome to my home.."

She will walk confidently towards him, her high heels clicking on the flooring. She will give a cursory look around in deference to his motion, but her eyes keep coming back to him. "It is most beautiful and stunning, Lucien. I should have visited it long ago, but thank you for having me now."

He purses his lips, closing the distance between them. "Having you now? No pause for a tour?" He winks.

She grins, leaning in to kiss him lightly on the cheek in greeting, giving the pretense to propriety and etiquette. "Hmm, as comfortable as this flooring may be... perhaps a tour would be more...appropriate?"

He tsks, sliding his hands to her hips after returning a kiss to her cheeks. "Perhaps, but if you've no objections I believe I'll claim a more proper kiss of greeting, before we begin."

She raises her hands up along his chest and then, her fingers grazing along the skin at hte back of his neck as she encircles it, raising her face close to his, her breath warm against his lips as she whispers, "no, no objections." She finishes the last with her lips pressed against his.

Sliding his arms around her waist, he pulls her firmly against him and presses his lips to hers, teasing them with his tongue. "Good.."

Her mouth widens into almost a smile as she opens her lips at his insistence, her body pressing against him, as she plays her tongue against his. Moments pass as they enjoy the kiss, before she finally pulls away from the kiss, her eyes glittering up into his.

He nips at her lip as she breaks away, shaking his head lightly and sliding his arm into hers. "Very well a tour..if I must be do pried from more..pressing..ahem..matters."

She laughs lightly, leaning in to lick his ear quickly. "It was your idea, darling, and by no means must it be done now. I would have thought you'd be proud of your..." pause "estate".

He nods, pursing his lips and beginning to lead her around the house. It is, as described, rather large..and he shows her all rooms...except one (at the far end of the second floor), before returning down to a sitting room.

She asks, of course, what is in the one room he's not showing her...

He quirks a brow, pursing his lips. "My dart room." he says, simply.

She raises her own eyebrow but doesn't question it further. During the tour, she makes appropriate exclamations and appreciative noises about the grandness and beauty of the rooms and decor, her arm remaining in his and at times leaning in against him suggestively. Taking a seat on a couch in the sitting room, she'll nod towards the room, "your home is most lovely, Lucien."

He slides onto the couch, leaning back. "It has taken many centuries to perfect...but I am quite fond of it..."

She pulls her legs up underneath her, leaning slightly towards him. "I am very sorry you had to wait the entirety of another night before I could make it here to visit you. What can I do to make it up to you?"

Sliding an arm around her, he tilts his head with a light smile. "Creativity? I am certain you can come up with something, darling.."

She scrunches up her lips slightly, cuddling against him a little closer. "But didn't you have some choice bits of information for me?"

He kisses the top of her head. "Come here." He pats his lap, indicating he wishes her to straddle him. The tone isn't overly sexual, simply requesting.

She pulls her legs out from under her, scrunching up her dress to allow her knees to spread wide enough to go on either side of his legs, giving flashes of the lacy tops of the black thigh-highs she is wearing. She settles in against him, her head now slightly higher than his own, her hands wrapped around his neck.

He rests his hands on her hips, bringing her to rest astride him. He places his hands on her face and speaks very quietly. "I need you to understand that what I am going to tell you is in the most absolute confidence two vampires may share. I need you to oath to me that this discussion remains between us...as channels are being pursued to collect the further information we require before moving upon it.."

She bites her lip, looking into his eyes, recognizing that he is requiring of her what she very recently required of someone else about this very information, and knowing what this could mean dependent upon what it is. "That is hard to do, Lucien. I have been left in the cold knowing others know more information about my childe's killer than I, and I am forced to be unable to do anything in response to his death. It is a very heavy weight on my heart."

"And I understand. But I am going to give you names, Adriana. A terrible name to give. One, as a side, I would appreciate you being prepared for...as I am unprepared for a frenzy.." He smiles, kissing her gently. "But I need your oath of honor...because while I was not asked to remain silent..I suspect I would die if found to be the source.."

"Mmmm, I would hate to see that happen." She returns the kiss. "Very well, I swear that what you are about to tell me I will not share with anyone else until otherwise given leave to do so." She tilts her head, "will that suffice?"

He nods. "On your oath, Adriana."

She nods, "By my oath, upon my honor, I will not share the information you are about to give me until given leave to do so."

He nods, sinking his nails into her hips, seemingly to steady her from a blow. "Emanuel was slain..by the seemingly combined efforts of Sebastian Carnivale..and Cameron Hightower.."

"And this is confirmed?"

"By Godaric."

She lets out a long sigh, as if she'd been holding her breath, leaning her head down to rest against his forehead, her eyes closed.

He wraps his arms around her. "You knew?"

"I had been told suspicions, but they refused to tell me that any of these suspicions were verified. To be honest, those were the two I myself suspected, without any investigation outside of my own knowledge of Emanuel's dealings. When they refused to verify the suspicions, and kept others from doing the same, it raised my concerns, leading me to you."

He nods. "I will be sitting down to interrogate Mr. Hightower...by my own blood...once that information has been documented and recorded..." he trails off, his tone full of implication.

She nods in response, slightly. "I am not sure what this is going to mean. It is full of implications.. for one close to me specifically."

He nods quietly. "Those channels will be taken with care...but has my information brought any calm of grief or relief at all?"

She opens her eyes to look into his face, pulling back just enough so that she can do so. There is pain there, as if just talking of this is still painful for her, and yet he can see other things as well, relief, but a tension is still there. "Yes, Lucien, it has relieved a tension that has been building for some time. Unfortunately, it cannot be helped but that another tension will take its place."

He nods. "I understand, Adriana.." He kisses her neck, lightly. "Let me chase it from your eyes tonight, darling... relinquish yourself into the will and care of my touch and caress..

She smiles slightly, raising her chin just a bit at his touch of lips against her neck, then lowers it in a small nod. "I would like that.."

He smiles, bringing her in to kiss her firmly again before speaking quietly. "Good...I shall be certain to ensure you do not regret the decision.."

She smiles, again resting her forehead against his, but using her body to emphasize her words, "and I thought I was going to have to work for that information."

He grins, nipping at her lip. "Oh rather not...the knowledge you sought is not something which I would ever charge for, Adriana...if I am to enjoy your company..and pleasure...I wish it freely given.."

She kisses his upper lip, biting it gently into her mouth for a second before releasing it to answer, "how can one not wish to share your company, dear Lucien. I've been looking for an excuse to visit you for some time now."

Reaching up her back, slowly, he drags down the zipper of her dress. "You never need an excuse.."

She shivers slightly as she feels the air touch her skin as the dress peels away from her, the shoulders loosening till they fell off her shoulders to her open arms, the black bra beneath peeking out from behind the fabric. She leans down, gently pressing her lips against his neck, trailing a soft line of warm breath along his skin. "For you, yes I did, at least..initially."

Peeling down the dress, he then unhooks her bra, tilting his head to the side. "And now...? Do you require an excuse...?"

She smiles against his skin, raising her kisses up his neck to his ear, where she nips gently, "I hope not."

Tossing the bra away, he shudders softly with a slightly nod. "That...is rather more like it..." Slowly raking his nails down her back, he speaks quietly to her ear. "The clouds of this Requiem's tempest stir in your eyes, beautiful lady...begging...needing..to be ravaged away by flesh and word...purged with a union of joined souls..."

She drapes her head back, her eyes closed, her chest rising up to him as her breasts are revealed as if in offering, a soft sigh escaping her lips as his nails leave light trails along her skin and his words float through the air. She lets her body's weight push her against him, feeling his own body grow beneath hers. She returns to herself after a moment, looking back down at him, whispering, "I need you, Lucien.

Leaning down, he bites against her right breast almost-softly, speaking against the wake of the bite. "Tell me...exactly...what you need, Adriana..."

She gasps, almost expecting the bite to have been more, but the surprise of it enough to earn the sound, "I need to forget... or I want to forget....I want to be surrounded by nothing but you... but right now.." she brings a hand around to his face, lifting it gently up to look at hers, "right now.. I need to feel your skin against mine, your teeth inside me, your flesh between my teeth, and your strength between the smooth folds between my legs. That, is what I need." She presses herself tightly against him, closing her lips against his for a kiss.

He grins into her lips, bringing her hands down to his clothing and using them to peel it off, layer by layer. As he allows the final piece to fall to the ground he leans into her neck and pierce it with his fangs, whispering into the bite. "I will take the remainder of the evening...tasting you...learning your every fold and crevice...discerning your pleasure...using your every inch to cause moan and cry...not a minute less...and tomorrow, I will begin again.."

She shudders at the feel of his skin against hers, at the words as they play across her skin, at the piercing joy of his teeth in her neck, the pleasure of it all filling her body with a need so strong that she can't help but wrap her legs tight around his waist, pressing herself against him, her body begging for what he offers. "Yes, Lucien... oh yes."

Tracing his tongue to close the wound, he steadies her in his lap, holding her just away from bringing her down onto him. Smiling, he leans into her ear. "I want you to need it...Adriana...to need us...to bask in hushed whispers and entwine or figures as frequently...as given our leave...I want to take you Adriana...to bask in your every wanton crevice...complete in confidence...made all the more precious by its silence beyond these needing moans and holy cries.."

She lowers her arms against his back, her nails digging into his skin as she pulls her arms up, almost as if she were trying to pull herself down those last few inches, fighting against the strength of his arms to lower herself onto him. Her eyes are wild at his teasing, from her need for the next step, and her words echo that, "Please, Lucien, stop these teasing words and take me!" She shudders again, her body shivering against his skin.

Holding her hips firmly, he bites her lip. "Relent to me, Adriana...desire not simply the act...butthis union...as there will be no finer..." He leans over to her ear "Fuck...than that in which we bask.."

She blinks her eyes, and frowns, swallowing back a word or two, and forcing her body to stop struggling against him. She leans against him, softer now, not struggling, herself confused, "I am yours, Lucien, and you know my need of you. By this binding, bringing the two of us together, a new time of our lives will begin, a new wave of power between us, around us. Let it begin, and let me be yours, and you mine."

As she reaches the final 'yours', he brings her down onto him forcefully, hands sliding up her body and around her neck, holding it semi-tightly and drawing her eyes to meet his as he leans back. "Mine.." he whispers, simply.

She gasps lightly, with the little air getting through his strong gasp, her eyes widened at the suddenness of it. Her eyes gaze into his, shocked, confused, her hands resting against his shoulders almost forgotten, though stretching with the insecurity and fear from the tightness of his hands on her throat. She whispers, her tone unsure, insecure.. "yours..."

With the use of the word, again, he lessens his grip on her neck and brings her down onto him again, firmly, nodding quietly. "Tell me...Adriana..." He slides out of her, painfully slowly. "That you...are..mine.."

Her hands tighten against his shoulders as she feels him moving inside her oh so slowly, a sensation nearly matching the feel of his hands releasing gently from her neck. She doesn't struggle, though the need is still there, heard in the whispered sound of her words, the struggle to repeat them for him. "I am... yours...Lucien..."

He nods, approvingly, hands moving to her breasts and grasping firmly as he brings her down onto him again. "I..want you...to taste me...flesh and blood...to take to your knees..and forget all but that indulgence.."

A sound escapes her throat, almost a mixture of a whimper and a moan, from the sensations of all of it, her eyes on him, searching his face to understand what it is that is taking her. She smiles then, nodding at his words, wide enough to show a hint of fang in a way she almost rarely does, but he is pulling at strings that call to the beast inside her, and it wants more. "As you say..." She raises a hand from his shoulder to behind his neck, teasing in his hair for a moment, while pressing her body down against him, rocking her hips slightly to feel him move within her. Leaning down to put her lips against his neck, the call of his blood suddenly roaring in her ears, she closes her fist in his hair, pulling his neck tight, and whispering as she bites into his own neck, "and you are mine."

Bringing his hand down onto her ass firmly, he growls and sinks his fangs into her, hissing. "I...want...your lips...around me..Adriana..."

She yelps, letting go of his hair and releasing her teeth of him. "You said flesh and blood..I wanted blood first."

He kisses her firmly, licking at her lips. "And now?"

"Can I finish?"

Sliding her off him, again slowly, he takes her hand and wraps it around the length of him. "You may finish..there..."

She laughs, lowering herself to her knees, keeping her hand wrapped around him and smoothly bringing him towards her lips. "Very well then."


She finishes, licking the last of him from her lips as she lets him slide out of her mouth, then moves in closer, a little lower, spreading his legs slightly to sink her fangs into his thigh.

Groaning loudly, he wraps his hands around her hair and pulls firmly, speaking in just over a moaned whisper. "How..does it taste...Adriana.."

She pulls back with the force of his hand in her hair and smiles widely up at him. "You are delicious, Lucien, in every way."

He nearly purrs, pulling her close enough to place his lips to hers. "And you...are rather ravishing...on your knees...I shall need to see you there more oft..."

She smiles, a glimmer to her eye, "perhaps that can be arranged.."

Sliding to his feet, he brings her to her knees, hands on the wall as she faces away from him. Sinking down, he presses into her from behind. "How long..Adriana..since you were properly indulged...made to scream.."

She sighs happily as she feels him slide into her, pushing herself back against him, her body leaning back against his chest though her hands still against the wall as a brace. "Do not belittle my men, Lucien.. you are not the only real fish in the pond."

Laughing darkly, he sinks his nails into her hips and tisks. "Oh..how very wrong you are.."

She laughs, shaking her head, wiggling her butt against him. "Oh really?"

He brings his hand down onto her firmly again, bracing himself deep inside her. "Quite...truly...Adriana...the men of the Requiem, by and large, are unimaginative..." He pauses, lips curling slowly. "Perhaps...I should show you the dart room.."

She gasps at his press inside her, rocking herself along him. "What is this dart room?"

He grins, somewhat coyly, continuing a slowly increasing tempo. "Oh I am unsure that you could tolerate it.."

She steadies herself, stopping her movement and looks back at him over her shoulder, a frown on her face, "Oh please, Lucien, you speak of this union between us, and yet you doubt my abilities? Did you not seek a union with someone capable of matching yourself?"

He licks his lips, pulling her back to grasp her breasts, using the movement to slide deeper still within her. "The dart room...contains..soundproofed...a large..cast iron..bed...bolted to the floor..lined with curio upon curio of device designed for pleasure and pain...designed quite specifically...to indulge in the submission of another.."

She stays still for a moment, considering him, then licks her own lips, opens her mouth to say something, then closes it again without a sound. She turns her head back to her hands and lets him continue to pump inside her, pressing back against him feebly.

He holds her still, whispering against her ear. "Have you the conviction to submit, Adriana? To allow another the privilege of holding your will and whim at their own?" He sinks his nails into her right breast. "As mine, dear darling...have you the deep desire to know the pleasure of a skill more honed than any practiced man may boast?"

She shudders at the feel of his nails in her breast and the words in her ear. She sighs and drops her head slightly, "You were serious about that..."

Slowly, he licks up the side of her neck. "Tell me yes, Adriana...you've no reason towards apprehension...and will know not an iota of regret.."

She shivers again, damn if this man didn't know how to hit buttons. "Lucien..I'm not sure I can....." she drops off, unsure of how to finish the thought. Lucien can tell that she is trying to be honest with him, with herself.

He traces the nails within her right breast down her stomach and curves a fingertip to match their mutual tempo. "I ask not what you are able...Adriana...I know no talent eludes a woman capable of wonders...I ask only that you lend your body's trust to me as fully as your heart's in recent night's past...let me make your flesh sing...simply cry a yes to me, darling...a hushed...sacred...affirmation.."

She whimpers, feeling as his words punctuate his motions, that his tempo has increased and he is now pressing fast within her, strong sound movements that are stealing her breath now that she focuses on it. She shivers between the thrusts, her head dropped as she presses back against him, her body quivering with the anticipation, the need and the power of it all. Quietly, almost inaudable even to her own ears... "yes.."

"Now..?" He says, almost less a question and more an order. "Shall we..?"

She whimpers loudly pressing herself against him, her body still quivering with the need that is so close within her, "Please...."

He nods, sliding from her long enough to slowly lead her down and to the formerly locked hall. As they walk inside, he reflexively locks the door behind them and turns to her, pointing at the bed. "There. Now. All fours.Do not make me ask twice."

She groans as he pulls out from her, anger flashing in her eyes as her need is left empty, her body empty, and he leading her to stand. She stumbles as she stands, but biting her lip she pulls herself together and follows him. She looks at him at the order for just a moment, pain from his denial in her eyes, but she stumbles to the bed, climbing upon it to her hands and knees, curled slightly inward to try and nurse her shivers.

He rises to the bed behind her, reclaiming her body with a quick thrust and raking his hands down her back. "When inside these walls...you will present your will wholly to the desires of my flesh.."

She quickly presses back against him, her body opening to him easily and her hands scrambling at the bed beneath her as she lifts up from the force of his nails on her back.

"Am..I..clear..Adriana?"

"Yes!" Her answer a bit louder than necessary, almost as if she didn't really have control of her own voice at the moment.
© Copyright 2015 Rayyna (UN: rayyna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rayyna has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/838676-Part-1