*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/838677-Part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rayyna
Rated: GC · Book · Erotica · #2026119
An erotic night between two kindred at the Sutter Mansion (BDSM, vampires)
#838677 added January 15, 2015 at 10:49am
Restrictions: None
Part 2
Adriana collapses against the bed, her arms and legs no longer supporting her weight as she falls out from beneath Lucien, smiling languorously up at him. She seems not to mind her naked form in the slightest. "Mmm, thank you Lucien."

He grins in return, falling back onto his back upon the bed and licking his lips slowly. "Thank you..hmm..? We're far from done for the evening..though an intermission is arrangeable...if you are..too tired.." he smirks.

She laughs, running a hand along the skin of his leg, hip, waist. "Not too tired, just need a moment to catch my breath is all."

He smiles at the irony. "Your...breath..is it?"

"Something like that" she leans over, licking along his bottom lip, her fingers making swirling circles along the skin of his chest.

He purrs softly, exposing his neck to her. "You..are..rather amazing...with your tongue, you know..."

She follows his subtle suggestion, her body rolling closer to make her movements easier, her tongue tracing down along his jawline and further down his neck, kissing, nipping, licking along the way. "I've had years of experience, my dear."

He leans back, arching to her kisses. "It..is far superior..than experience...I have oft wondered...if it is simply a trait of our particular blood..that the tongue...is vastly gifted..above and beyond the capabilities of others.."

She laughs, the vibration of her breath beating against his neck. Her tongue moves lower, down to his chest, drawing circles with her lips and supple tongue around his nipples. She takes a bite of the skin of his breast, bringing the flesh between her teeth gently, not piercing him, but biting down so he could feel the pressure of it turn into a moment of pain before letting go. "Some would say that should make our tongues hurt, for we must be adorned in a million barbs to have tongues so sharp."

He gasps, closing his eyes with a nod and sliding his hands into her hair. "Yet even a fork'd tongue must seek ample solace from its everyday bloodletting...within soft crevices...urged on by desirous cries..." He leans down looking at her. "In many ways...the commonality of such a talent...suits us...carnally..more than most.."

She smiles up at him, rubbing her body down against his as she lowers herself further, lowering her mouth to tease against his stomach, lapping at it as if it were a bowl with the most delicious wine held within. "Oh but were my tongue truly forked, what fun that would be, what pleasure I could bring. And will you cry for me, Lucien?"

His hands tighten in her hair. "Met..aphorically...forked...of course...though smooth and supple as sweetest silk and most desired lace....shall I cry? Whatever words doth thine temptress tongue wish to draw from these unholy lips.."

Adriana grins nipping at the skin between stomach and lower, that soft tender skin, her hunger raising a growl deep in her throat to echo against the hollow where his thigh meets his groin, but she forces herself lower, to the now responding length of him, licking lightly, teasingly. "Didn't we just do this?"

He laughs lightly, hardly even enough to be considered a sound. His eyes lock on hers and he speaks in barely over a whisper. "Do you tire of it, lover? The taste? The texture? The control? Never would I subject you to something so wholly undesirable.."

She brings a hand up to quickly and suddenly grasp the base of him, squeezing tightly, watching his face as she licks from her hand to the very tip of him. "No, no, I do not tire of the control. Watching you react to me is the sweetest of pleasures."

He groans, eyes flicking shut, yet only for a moment. "Rarely...ahh...am I given the luxury...of one so willing...or able..to enjoy themselves...in that..capacity.."

She looks around, her hand still holding him firmly. "Yes, it appears you would be the one in control here."

He smirks, slowly, licking his lips and saying, very slowly, "Drink.."

She raises an eyebrow as she turns her head to look back into his face, lowering her head as if to do as he asked, but instead nips at the soft flesh of him, letting her hand run up and down. "Now now, I'm enjoying teasing you. This time is for me."

Licking his lips, he slides his hand down to himself and plays his fingernail against the length of himself, pressing in firmly enough to draw blood. "You don't...have..to bite.."

She sighs, watching the blood drip and immediately takes him inside her, her tongue and throat working to enjoy the taste of him.

He groans more loudly, leaning back and arching to the sensation. "Such...a good...girl...Adriana..." he heals the cut, though clearly somewhat reluctantly.

She growls against him, her throat vibrating, pulling up slowly to look up at him. "You tricked me.."

He gasps, licking his lips. "You...enjoyed..it.."

She rolls her eyes and goes back to enjoying herself. "Damn men" she says softly.

He laughs, gasping again. "Oh you adore it, Adriana...do not deny it.."

She shakes her head, but continues playing with him, eventually bringing him to the point of speechlessness and beyond. Eventually, taking a firm grip on her hair, he pulls her up to rest beside him. She curls in against him, almost purring, her head resting on his shoulder to look into his face. Slowly, he begins to trace his fingertips through her hair. "Are your..expectations...well met...darling?"

"In a sense, and yet not, or perhaps your intentions were not as I was had believed." She turns her head to look out over the room for a moment before returning her gaze to him.

He tilts his head. "And what did you assume, hmm?"

"You seemed quite clear only a little while ago..." she shakes her head, "ah well, a sex-mad fantasy it was I suppose."

He grins, leaning into her ear. "Oh darling...once you've recovered...I rather intend to chain you to these corners..."

A shiver runs over her skin lightly, and she bites the inside of her lip. She looks out at the room rather than him, considering. "Lucien...why am I here?"

He tilts his head. "Pardon?"

"Why does my blood sing for you?"

He idly begins to pet her again. "Because we are rather the same, you and I...it is a comfort...why do you feel you are here?"

She whispers quietly in answer, "Because I have lost something.. a part of myself.. or I am, myself, indeed lost."

He nods, tugging her hair lightly to pull her closer to him. He moves his lips to the curve of her neck, speaking quietly. "We are rather the similar, lover...our blood sings for commonality...a commonality unknown and entirely alien to those not as gifted as we find ourselves. Through that radiant pairing, two angel-spawn tightly writhing and grasping in time to inner dead-hearts beating as rapid primal drums...your way is found..."

She sighs softly, playing her fingers against his skin. "I need you, Lucien. I need a partner. Cameron stripped more from me than just my childe. He stripped away a part of me. You, more than anyone else, can fill that void. You, blood alike to mine, will understand and do as I do. And so much more. Yes, I need you, Lucien."

He smiles, slowly, licking up her neck. "It is a rare thing to find such a companion in the Requiem...but as rare it is Holy...and as a sacred union, it is dangerous. To be kept from the prying suspicions of those that would seek to harm it.."

She shivers, digging her nails into his shoulder. "What are you inferring? That we keep our..ties..secret?"

He tilts his head. "Ties? Non. The extent of these...rendezvous...the nature of their submission and dominance? Perhaps?"

She nods her head, her cheek rubbing against his shoulder. "There is no reason such should be shared anyway."

"I agree...despite rumour..I am rather more discreet than I am given credit.."

She laughs, "Girls gossip, darling."

He grins, pulling her astride him. "Oh? And what do they say of me..?"

She grins down at him. "That you are a cold-hearted bitch that steals hearts and then crushes them."

He quirks a brow, laughing. "Am I? Am I such a cruel master as that?"

"I am just telling you what I've heard, of the hearts you've destroyed. Its almost as if you were bred for it." She laughs.

He rolls his eyes, hands upon her hips. "Despite my mortal grandson's niche...I do not break hearts..."

She raises an eyebrow, "Oh no? Then what would you call it, lover?"

He arches into her, firmly. "You..will find...that I am more than willing to go to great lengths to see to the posterity of those who find a frequent place at my side..or atop me, as the case may be...it is only when their jealousy becomes rampant..that ever there is a quarrel..."

She gasps, her hands scrambling to find purchase on his skin, to hold on with the strength of him below her. "And do you keep all of your past loves..at your side forevermore? Will I have to..fight for your time? Schedule..meetings..to visit you?"

He laughs, almost darkly. "Rather emphatically no...there are a very..very..select..few...who I will take to my bed on any sort of frequent occasion...and there is no struggle for dominance...affairs are kept with respect and decorum..." He rests his hands on her face. "Whenever youwant me..or need me...I will be there."

She smiles, her eyes darkened, and rocks her body against him. "Good."

He groans, hands moving to her wrists and leaning her forward to chain her wrists to the high corners of the bed.

She relaxes into his body, her eyes following his motions as she is stretched and held, working to keep the anxiety from filling her face. His hands move, slowly, to her neck and he draws her eyes to him. "Calm..." He sets a slow tempo with their movements. "Purge your thoughts...give no care...to any sensation..beyond the coupling of our figures.." She moves her hips slightly to settle herself more comfortably with her arms outstretched before her, and finds herself a rythym, rocking against him, using her legs as the powerhouse they are. She looks down into his eyes, and he can see a hunger in her own.

He tightens his grasp, nodding slowly. "Say it...Adriana...that you need to let go...to give forth control..."

She gasps slightly, with his strengthening grasp realizing his hand is upon her throat again, her anxiety raising again, "Yes, yes....I need.... to give....unto you.....the part of me....that I never release...I never relax.." closing her eyes, "please..."

Quietly, he asks, "What is your sin...Adriana...what do you bask in.."

"Can you not guess?"

He grins, slowly. "I..want to hear it..from those..divine lips..lover.."

"No, you wish...to learn it...so you can...exploit it...I know our powers... _love_"

He shakes his head, slowly. "What need have I to exploit it when you so freely give yourself to bask in my touch?"

She grins at him, "because that ... is not .. my sin..." "Giving in to a body's pleasure... is not a sin.. in my books"

He grins, slowly. "I rather suspect not...a Ravager doomed to submit to lust's grasp..out of need..rather than fancy...tends to perish"

She shakes her head, then nods, laughing, "No,.. my sin.. is graver than...the lustful touch.."

His hands slide down her body, raking nails down her breasts. "I suspect we may share the sin of the Morning star...all to perfect, it would be.."

She gasps, shuddering from his nails, her body rocking harder against him. "I know not your sin, dear Lucien, though I would like to. But mine, I've already belied..earlier this eve."

He laughs, thrusting firmly at her admittance. "Oh I rather suspect youdo...I wear it in a name.."

She tilts her head, confused, then screams out at his sudden thrust. "Aah..Lucien..please!!... No, I don't know what yours is..."

He grins. "Non Serviam..said the Morningstar to the Almighty. I willnot serve...his pride..permeating the aether of Heaven...and you know not my sin?" He sinks his nails firmly into her breasts.

She screams out, pushing herself harder against him. "Then no, we do not share..the perfection that you believed.."

He grins, leaning into her and tracing his fangs down her front and down to the swell of her breast. "Perhaps perfection still..that clouded pride does not drive us mad.."

"oh god.." she whispers, pulling at the cuffs holding her wrists, wanting to touch him so bad. Shaking her head out, gasping, she continues, "No...but...don't expect me..to not attempt...to match you..."

He grins slowly, fangs slowly beginning to pierce. "Very well..but know that I will not relent...until I am entirely certain that I am the greatest lover you have taken.."

She laughs and cries out, all in one sound, throwing her head back at the feel of his teeth inside her breast. "Then Lucien..you've...work to do.." She lowers her head back to look down at his eyes, grinning. He bites, more firmly than before, holding her entirely still as he drives his fangs as deeply into her flesh as he can.

She sighs, letting her body droop, attempting to close in on itself around him, as the pain starts to grow. "Lucien.."

He breaks the bite, licking teasingly to close it and arching his body to slip just out of her. "Yes..Adriana..?"

She whimpers as he stops, "no no..don't..."

His hands move down to her waist and wrap around her. "Dont...what...Adrana.."

She whimpers, pulling at the chains again, wanting to wrap her arms around him, wrap her legs around him, but her position is quite strained and she's struggling against it. "Don't...stop.."

He holds her just above him, leaning in to trace his tongue over each breast painfully slowly. "There...is power...in delay...in release...you..are not a woman who has been denied...thus to deny you...is to sate you...at climax..."

She shivers under his touch, her eyes closing as she shows that pain of denial roll through her body, "Then unchain me..I want..to touch you...please..Lucien..don't do this.."

Tracing his fingertips up her front, he leans back and presses himself just into her, remaining vastly apart..giving just a taste. "Earn it...Adriana...convince me.."

She does a sad sounding, gasp-cry as he moves further away from her, ending the touch almost completely, and she responds by bucking her body, pressing herself against him forcefully, hoping to press him deep within her.

Holds her steadily, tightening his grip. His voice is quiet and barely more than a hiss. "_Earn..it.._"

She whimpers, saddened that her effort failed by his strong grasp, then softly, "How?"

Licking his lips, his hands delicately move over her breasts. "Tell me...why...and how..you need it..."

She shudders, dropping gently till she is pulling slightly on her wrists, but as close to him as he and the chains would allow her. She takes a breath, licking her lips as she gathers herself. "Please..Lucien.. you have awakened a hunger in me that has left my blood boiling in my veins, yearning..yearning to boil straight out of my skin..to fly into you to gain the pleasure you are now denying me."

He smiles, eyes closing as his back arches and he begins to indicate that he will pull her down atop him. "How...far...from the best..is our coupling..again..Adriana..?"

She growls, the touch so close, "If this were...a coupling...it would rank..very high.." With a quick jerk, he brings her down atop him, nails sinking into her breasts. She cries out, feeling him spear through her, her own body throbbing around him, and she lets a hissing sigh escape her lips, "Yess.."

Moving with her, in tandem, he slips his hands to her restraints and releases them. She sighs again, her hands immediately going to his shoulders, grasping, scratching, just touching him, pulling herself closer to him, reveling in the touch of him. Pulling her down firmly, he presses his lips to his and hisses "Mine" into her mouth. She nods, whispering "yes..", and dives into the kiss, losing herself to the pleasure of him against her, inside her, around her.

He holds her firmly, piercing her tongue with his fang lightly and filling the kiss with blood. "Just...release...Adriana..let go...lose control.." The sudden painful pleasure in her mouth sends that final shudder through her body, and she bucks down against him, her body spasming against him as she reaches her ultimate pleasure. His lips curve into a smirk as he teases the wounds of her tongue closed and breaks the kiss. All through her spasming and bucking he holds her tight, moving in a steady rhythm and refusing to slow or stop. His continued rhythm keeps her own pleasure rolling through her in waves. Her hands tighten around him and as he breaks the kiss, she leans her head back in a long and loud scream. Echoing her scream, he laughs, seizing her scream to release, himself. His nails sink more firmly into her flesh and he lightly gasps her name, eyes fixed on her.

She takes several moments to fall down from her high, to drop her head to look down at him again, catching his eyes which have captured her. She echoes him softly, "yes, Lucien.."

His eyes grow lazily half-closed as he pulls her down into a tight embrace. "High..ranking...Adriana..?" he gasps out.

She collapses ontop him, snuggling in against him, pressing her head into his neck, and answering in almost a murmur, "mmhmm.."

He grins into her neck, licking it slowly. "I did...rather tell you..anticipation..would breed better..release.."

She groans. "Doesn't mean..it doesn't hurt at the time.. You wouldn't let me tease you"

He tuts, licking again. "_You_ are the submissive...in this room...Adriana...it is for you to tease..when I instruct you to do so.."

She swallows quietly, snuggling against him, trying to close every inch of distance between them. "I'm not..used to being in that position, Lucien."

He nods, nipping at her flesh. "Then..I will teach you.."

She whimpers lightly, looking up into his eyes, her eyes full of uncertainty, curiosity, and a hint of jealousy. "Then...I am yours..."

He purses his lips and nips a bit more firmly. He releases a light 'hmm' "With a certainty..lover..? I would be greatly disappointed to instruct you to kneel before me..to find rebellion.."

She shakes her head, "I will not promise what I cannot be sure of in myself. Our blood is alike, and so you know how this...surrender.. goes so far against what it is we are."

He nods, leaning into her ear and whispering. "And if I wrapped a chord of velvet around your neck...a show of silent...unobtrusive..possession..." he trails off.

She cannot help but feel her breathing quicken just slightly as her mind pictures what he offers. "I can only promise to try. For something more..something meaningful..between us.."

He smiles at her, licking his lips. "I do not believe you capable of allowing yourself to fail.."

She smiles, "You are wise in your assumption, lover. But one's goals are never straightforward."

He gives a half nod. "No...but I anticipate the feeling..of soft cloth..constantly reminding you..of my hands around your neck...entices..beyond admission.."

She lets a soft sigh escape her lips and closes her eyes, a simple nod in response.

He continues "Does it arouse you..Adriana...the intoxicating thought of it..? To fall to your knees before me...to do as I will you...a constant reminder of my position entwined around your perfect..neck..?"

“You know it does, Lucien."

"Do you want it..."

She bites her lip for a moment, considering, before answering. "If you will have me, then yes, I do."

"When..." He whispers. Her brows furrow slightly, a look of confusion crossing her face.

He grins, eyes dancing. "You rather seemed exhausted..."

She tilts her head, quizzically, his bouncing back and forth confusing her. "Yes, and so did you "

He laughs, tsking. "I believe..upon further inspection...you will find that I am up for it...always...no boast...rather..bone hard...fact.." he smirks.

She laughs as well, shaking her head, "perhaps you will be testing my vice after all.."

His eyes dance. "Only if you are truly wanton...I would abhor being a bore.."

She smiles, then pushes against him with her hands, raising herself up on the bed enough to slide her legs over the side, sinking down to the floor, keeping her gaze locked with his through the entire movement. She slowly, gracefully, slides to her knees, her feet tucked beneath her, her hands at her sides. Her face still raised up to look at him. "Is this what you want then?"

He tilts his head, moving off the bed and stepping to a cabinet, producing a length of velvet choker. He walks around her, in slow steps, taking in the entirety of her appearance. "Is it what we want..Adriana..?"

She lets her gaze follow him until he steps too far behind her, then lowers her gaze to the ground at the base of the bed before her. "Yes, Lucien..I want you.....I want..this.."

"You sound uncertain...lover..." he traces his fingertips through her hair. "There can be no apprehension...no resentment.."

She swallows gently, raising her head to look up to him, nearly straining her neck due to the angle his closeness requires. "Please, Lucien. I wish to belong to you. I want to submit to your wish, your will. I want to be yours . Please."

Delicately, he wraps the velvet around her neck, fastening it tightly. "I will not ask again for your certainty.."

She closes her eyes as she feels the soft velvet wrap around her throat, a soft sigh is just barely heard from her lips as she leans in against his hand with her cheek, snuggling into him, if he lets her.

He allows, then steps in front of her, flushing his body into arousal and leaning her cheek into his thigh. "Are you wanton..dear pet..?" His voice is slow, almost honeyed. She nods her head against his thigh then looks up to him, her eyes full of emotion.

With a slow motion, his hands slide into her hair and he guides her lips to encircle him. "Drink...and be mine.."

She moves as he bids her, letting him slide within her mouth, nicking her fangs against the smoothness of him until his warm blood slides into her mouth, and she closes tightly around him, drinking of him, her throat and tongue working around his length to take in all that is him.

He groans, tightening his grip in her hair and holding her firmly with a gasp. ”Yes...Adriana...slowly...fully...feel the very spirit of us burn through our pairing...blood to blood...made whole by flesh and vitae.." Her eyes flutter slightly, a soft moan within her throat to vibrate against him. She can feel the velvet strip against her throat as she opens wide enough to pull him in deep. Raising a hand to his leg for balance, she drinks of him and feels him fill her. He gasps, beginning to slowly shake and cling to her hair firmly. Holding tightly, he releases deep into her throat, eyes fixed upon her own. She catches his gaze and holds it as she works her throat to swallow, her body stilled, as she pulls herself from him, slowly licking her lips of the last few drops.

Groaning once again, he pulls her up and into a tight embrace. "You...are..rather gifted...at that..." he touches her cheek. "Andmine..now.."

She smiles, curling her arms around him as she snuggles against him, filled with a certain pleasure that feels almost strange, and yet calming. "Yes, I am."

Delicately, he traces his fingertips down to the small of her back. "You feel... relieved..."

"That is one way to put it." she whispers quietly against his skin, breathing in his scent as if she can't get enough of him.

"And how would you put it.."

"I am not completely sure, its not a feeling I am used to... but I think I am pleased..pleased because..I pleased you." She furrows her brows as she says the words, trying to determine if that is exactly what she is feeling, and what it means if it is.

He grins, watching as she figures it out.

She looks up at him, into his eyes. "That's it, isn't it?"

He nods, quietly. "Yes."

She holds him close with one arm, letting her gaze drift as she reaches up gingerly to touch the velvet strip at her neck, stroking the soft fabric idly. "I suppose that means something, then."

He smiles, slowly. "That you have need it..? That..perhaps..or union vastly surpasses those of the past in your eyes?" He quirks a brow eyes dancing.

She laughs lightly, "Perhaps"

He tsks, laying onto the bed. "Only perhaps?"

She crawls up to curl against him. "Probably?"

He sinks his nails into her hip. "Probably?" he tuts.

She whimpers, squirming under his touch. "Yes.."

He smiles, petting slowly. "Good girl.."
© Copyright 2015 Rayyna (UN: rayyna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rayyna has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/838677-Part-2