*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/838762-My-Week-in-Photos
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rayyna
Rated: E · Book · Other · #2012444
A blog tracking my journey as a writer.
#838762 added January 16, 2015 at 10:26am
Restrictions: None
My Week in Photos
Week 56 / Prompt 3 - Share a photo from your life for each day of this week.


Monday
Invalid Photo #1038122
Collin got into a wreck on Monday. Thankfully it wasn't too bad, even though three cars were involved. It took until Thursday to find out that his car was luckily not totaled, and it was getting repaired. We'd spent the first couple days considering possible cars to go look at this weekend for test drives. Since I know I'm getting a new car this summer, it was a little scary to think he was also going to be taking on a car payment this year as well. We've already got a lot on our plates this year to consider adding that as well.
As a note - he did like the GMC Acadia he was driving around as a rental (it was the last car the rental agency had, so he got the big suburban rented cheap!) He looked into cost on the thing if he were to buy one. I told him it'd be handy to have when (because I fully believe it is a when at this point) we have kids. But, price is probably out of our range, sadly.

Tuesday
Invalid Photo #1038123
I was heating up some soup in the microwave at lunch. It was sorta boiling when I took it out, which I thought was a good sign it was done. And I was happy to see it hadn't spurted all over the microwave. Of course, when I take it out and stir it, that's when it decides to have a fit and spurt/jump/spit up all over me and the counter. And, of course, that is the day I'm wearing a white shirt. Sigh. I try and rub out as much of the soup as I can from the shirt, and that is when I notice the soup burned my hand as well. It took most of the afternoon for my hand to cool down enough for this pattern to emerge. Apparently I have a bird burn :)


Wednesday
Invalid Photo #1038124
I technically moved into my new office on Tuesday, but I didn't get the wall items up until Wednesday. I need to add another picture or two on the wall behind where I'm standing, but for now this is doing pretty well. I love all the little details I have in my office to make it feel cozy.


Thursday
Invalid Photo #1038125
Collin and I went out for sushi on Thursday. It was yummy!! I had a bottle of sake and he had a couple beers. I'd intended to write that night, but the sake hit me hard.. and I probably needed some extra sleep by the fourth day of the week. We got home around...8:30 or so.. and I think I was out before I hit the bed. So much for writing.


Friday
Invalid Photo #1038126
Friday has begun so absolutely beautiful. We've had gray gloomy rainy days all week, and it's been a struggle to have high spirits when it's cold and rainy. But this morning, while still crisp, was slightly warmer, and no rain - instead lots of beautiful sunshine. Collin took this pic out on the docks where he works, and it's absolutely stunning. Even I was enjoying the walk to work this morning with the sun shining.  Great start to the day has me in much brighter spirits!






Fantasy Signature for Rayyna

© Copyright 2015 Rayyna (UN: rayyna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rayyna has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/838762-My-Week-in-Photos