*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/839851-Hello-Have-I-met-you-sometime-before
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#839851 added January 30, 2015 at 12:17am
Restrictions: None
Hello-Have I met you sometime before?
I feel a bit of whimsy in the air. I hope that people can understand that it is something in the air and when it is there I cannot help opening up and letting go. I will offer up a few of the more whimsical currents.

1. I heard from my oldest sister Lori today. It had been ages(a week before Christmas time) that I last heard from her. We have always have had a way of feeding off each others fun. She talked with me about her dog Dexter. She had been putting off this acquisition until just before mom died. It was what mom wanted for her grandson Seth(Lori's son). A few days before she died mom took Dexter around the block in her wheelchair. Mom laughed and laughed. Lori had said over and over for twenty-five years: NO DOG. Over and over I wrote mom about our dog Buddy. Mom would always kid me about keeping my dog away from Lori who was known for killing goldfish unintentionally. Anyway, Lori gave in and the timing could not have been better. Lori has been having quite the adventure with the puppy as he has taken a loaf French toast bread off the counter, constantly chewing her nursing shoes and snuggling up to her when he needed to play. Life is good and Dexter is in a way mom's gift to Lori. *Laugh*

2. My third oldest sister Lisa is having a baby girl in a few months. Lisa was wanting the baby and her husband was not too sure about it. She figured that her daughter Mara needed a playmate. Lisa has three other boys who enjoy horsing around with dad. I guess Lisa has the last laugh and my guess is their daughter will laugh that much more. *Cool*

3. I shake my head in wonder. My wife gets home and talks about the person she takes care of. She happens to be my exes sister. I know only to laugh. I am very sure God has a sense of humor. Sharon has a genuine connection, spending hours with Eileen. Today there was talk about Eileen's battle with seizures and the multiple personalities she has. Today it was Jasper who came out to roost when she was at the hospital. I guess Jasper is the bad ass of the bunch. I have mixed feeling about the whole idea of multiple personalities. I wonder which of my personalities is writing this Blog. *Confused*

Hello-Have I met you sometime before? Peace out, I will blog again tomorrow stay tuned.....
*BigSmile*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/839851-Hello-Have-I-met-you-sometime-before