*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/839910-Now-I-see
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#839910 added January 31, 2015 at 12:21am
Restrictions: None
Now I see!
The big news for the day is that my glasses are fixed. There were intense moments as the glass repair lady turned them over in all manner of directions and tried all kind of screws until she found just the right one. I got a lecture after repair was done and promised to be more careful next time. After a while I ponder the "more" careful part of the occasion. It is one of those qualitative entities that will not get measured anytime soon. When in doubt always say more!*Pthb*

My grand adventure involved going to see my exes sister with my wife. My wife was insistent after all. Some observations: (after all I can see better with my glasses)

1. Eileen is captivated. I mean to say that literally. Because of various shenanigans she has been relegated to a hospital stay in a tent. Eileen has something called DID, which I learned today is not always the past tense. In this case it means Dissociative identity disorder. Needless to say Eileen's persons have lead the hospital staff on a merry chase. She was faced with being in a tent (ie oxygen environment) or being discharged! What would you do? *FacePalm*

2. I talked to my son about seeing his kids. After all I am grandpa. After much discussion we decided on tomorrow with the caveat that I call first. It is quite a bit different being a grandpa than a dad. "By appointment only"! *Laugh*

3. My dog is nuts. I guess that has always been my opinion. We get to our house and the dog runs all over the house like there is a fire. If every time I entered someone's house and was greeted by someone in the same manner Buddy welcomes me, I would be scared to death. I am glad God left that job for Buddy alone. I can only handle so much affection.*RollEyes*

4. I went to the doctor and was told how wonderful the needle lady was at taking blood, only to be told by the needle lady this is going to hurt, you are going to feel a sting. If I would have known that was going to happen I might have thought twice before giving my life over to her hands.

5. I am sleepy, which means I will go to sleep.*Sleep*


Now I see and in a few short moments I will not- Until tomorrow.*Delight*
God bless

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/839910-Now-I-see