*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/839894-Friday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#839894 added January 30, 2015 at 7:03pm
Restrictions: None
Friday
I slept away most of the afternoon, and still did not get rid of this headache. I'm trying a bit of coffee now, wondering if it's lack of caffeine. It's been throbbing all day, and all last night.

I didn't sleep the best last night, but that's typical lately. I had a fever most fo the night, along with body aches and this terrible headache. In fact, my whole body was hypersensitive, it hurt to even lie down. I woke the last time around two this morning, an hour before the alarm went off, and for the first time in over two days, I wasn't freezing. Just the opposite, I was way too warm and had to throw off blankets. that means the fever finally broke, but it did not end the headache or any of the other aches.

I've had a pretty good day considering, no fever anyway. The headache is the only real problem, although the body aches are kind of a pain, too.  But, if I could lose the headache, I could easily bear with the rest of the aches. I was hoping a nice nap would help, but no luck.

I think I have discovered what is wrong, but not why it's wrong. I have all the symptoms of severe dehydration. Like I said, I don't know why I'm dehydrating so bad, but that seems to be the culprit. I suspect it's something to do with the detoxifying soup we made. It's supposed to flush our systems while providing ample vitamins and minerals, but for some reason, it's preventing me from holding any water. Perhaps this is why they claim it can provide huge weight loss in a short time, it dehydrates. Makes sense, I guess.

Anyway, I did eat a cup of the soup yesterday, and it seemed to have my fever back shortly after. Today, I stayed clear of the soup, and I'm hoping I will do better tonight. I have also drunk a large portion of water through the day. No, not too much, I have drank six eight-ounce servings of water and two eight-ounce servings of juice so far, along with my coffee. I have not drunk as much coffee, and that could be causing some of this headache, too.

Anyway, I'm hoping with some re-hydration, I will sleep better tonight, lose the headache, and maybe, just maybe, wake feeling good tomorrow.

© Copyright 2015 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/839894-Friday