*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840498-Blurry-Days
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#840498 added February 6, 2015 at 3:42am
Restrictions: None
Blurry Days
Time between blog entries seems to get longer, but I'm sure days aren't as long as they used to be. They pass in a blurry haze and there never seems enough time to cram in all the things I'd like to do.

In my defence I'm still very busy with an incapacitated hubby. He's managing to drive now and getting about a little more, but still needs crutches to walk so all the fetching, carrying, shopping and unloading is still my responsibility. However I know he's returning to his former self as the nitpicking has started.

So far he's complained about the tissues, the toilet paper, the bottled water, the washing powder, the butter and the tea. The latest today involved walking to the furthest local supermarket as he claimed he prefers the milk from there. For someone who reckons he has little taste at present, he seems to be very sensitive to differences. I don't know anyone else who could tell the difference between two types of skimmed milk, but I aim to please so do as I'm told. *Rolleyes*

For the first time this year I'm going out with a friend tomorrow, so at least I'm grateful he can be left now. I dread to think what state the house will be in on my return, but will risk it. While I've been stuck at home I've tried to focus on writing, card making, sorting photos and genealogy, but don't seem to be getting very far.

But at least I managed another album of photos from our trip last year and can add photos of my grandparent's grave in St Louis to family research. It has always been my ambition to place flowers on their resting place just as I do for my English grandparents ad thanks to the St Louis Genealogical Society I was able to achieve my goal.

Link to the album. Best viewed as a slideshow.


https://picasaweb.google.com/Eyupmeduck/StLouisSeptember2014?authuser=0&feat=dir...

© Copyright 2015 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840498-Blurry-Days