*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840519-I-missed-it-thanks-to-Tarzan
Rated: GC · Book · Writing · #2027294
Created for the Soundtrackers Challenges
#840519 added February 5, 2015 at 4:05pm
Restrictions: None
I missed it thanks to Tarzan!
Dag nabbit, cheezits on toast, I didn't get a chance to do my entry last night. Tarzan wouldn't shut up until I went to bed. It got below freezing outside and I didn't feel like sitting in the basement without any heat, instead I did things on the stupid tablet. I finally got done at 11 pm and took my exhausted butt to bed, Tarzan on my heels. When hubby got home at two something, I got a smack in the face from Tarzan, and a bite on my finger before he at last settled his plumpy butt on my cheek and when to bed. *Rolleyes* He was back in action by 6:30 am, hiding under the bed and meowing away, because he knew we'd toss him out of the room if we could only get to him.

Tell me, how do you deal with cats who talk non-stop?

While I don't mind it during the week so much, on my day off the last thing I want to do is be woken up at the crack of dawn. Doc said he's just that type of cat, but it's starting to be ridiculous with a cat telling me when it's bed time and wake up time. But, good grief, he cracks me up! He pouts and turns his back on me when I don't do what he expects of me, but he loves kissing me, snugling with me in bed, and being held in my arms, yes, just like a baby, while he looks at everything he could get ahold of. I know, I know, I spoil him way too much! *Blush* we cook together, we're ALWAYS in the bathroom together.. while he doesn't like getting a bath, he wants the water running in the bathtub so he can wash up while I brush my teeth. I guess he's got that from seeing me take a shower. No clue. The other day, he sat inside the bathroom sink while the water was running, slid his butt under it and started cleaning himself. Is this normal for a cat?!


And now for the song choice...



http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7i2SupYmXpI
Christina Aguilera - Bound To You (Official Video) BURLESQUE


Such a difference from what I started with and I know it doesn't really fit with the beginning of my entry, but I love this song and I don't care. Christina Aguilera isn't my favorite singer, but the girl has a powerful voice. You've got to admit that.

When the movie Burlesque came out, the mix of Christina and Cher didn't sound all that exciting. And then I watched it, and I was in love - with the movie, with the actors, and especially the music.

Mariah Carey may be the only one to hit the highest note, but her songs haven't grown up, if that makes sense. She hasn't grown up.

Christina's chatacter in the movie,... Well, I won't tell you if you haven't seen it, but I'll tell you that she did a pretty good job. And Cher, she's herself - classy, stubborn, tough, yet still beautiful, if you ignore all her plastic surgery. *Laugh*





© Copyright 2015 Gaby ~ Quiet contemplation (UN: geja8856 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gaby ~ Quiet contemplation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840519-I-missed-it-thanks-to-Tarzan