*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840566-Clue-W-did-it-on-my-TV-with-a-statue
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1910923
Looks like I may have a ton of these, so this is collection 1 of Reflections
#840566 added February 7, 2015 at 5:50am
Restrictions: None
Clue: W did it, on my TV with a statue.
I'm going easy on ya this time. Make a list of 15 things/elements of your favorite television program and place them in italics in your blog as part of your conversation with us. Don't tell us the name of the show but you can include locations, common phrases used in the show. Let's see how many of us can guess correctly. Kind of like playing charades but blog style.

O I LIKE THIS! #TGIT is the BEST night to talk about too! Though Wednesday isn't too bad since I get my fill of Lucious Lyon and Cookie. But I'm afraid S.R. takes the CAKE this season!

The writing on this show is absolutely superb! Granted S.R. didn't create this show, only produces it, but still everything she touches is gold.

The characters are deliciously diverse. The part Latina girl REALLY stood out in this last episode. She comes from wealth, her Dad is a politician of some sort I think.... Her mom is a "typical" white trophy wife that is fine to discuss nothing of substance and fill her life with social gatherings and material things.

Gays are apparently the new token characters. Every show seems to have at least one these days. Not that I'm complaining, I just generally despise obvious trends. Sidenote: I'm sorry but when literally 99% of the cast is white it's OBVIOUS that the Indian guy is there only for affirmative action. Here's lookin' at you BIG BANG!
Any who, C is amaze-balls, even if he is a reformed slut. O is his saving grace and O SO FLIPPIN CUTE!

The one black female student is what I imagine her white counterpart would be like if this was filmed in the 60s. It's great that she wants to make a name for herself by at least attending school but it seems evident that she's more interested in getting that MRS as opposed to a Bachelors. Plus, her fiance hooked up with C back in prep school. Down-low any one?

Finally we have the black boy puppy of the show, too sweet W. Oooo W....loved his few lines in Harry Potter and his American accent is adorable but I just want to strangle him sometimes; which by the way is how I imagine A killed L.

And I can't say enough about our favorite The Help actress. 1st season isn't even over and she ALREADY won a SAG award. Well deserved.

Bonus points if you can name all the characters/producer I only used letters for.

© Copyright 2015 A*Monaing*Faith (UN: afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A*Monaing*Faith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840566-Clue-W-did-it-on-my-TV-with-a-statue