*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840762-LETTER-TO-EVANGELINE
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#840762 added February 7, 2015 at 9:46pm
Restrictions: None
LETTER TO EVANGELINE
Blog City Prompt: It wasn't going to be easy but some one has to tell her/him...
Make it your own...


LETTER TO EVANGELINE


Everything you read here is a lie, but I know you'll never believe that. But if I tell you the truth, what good will it do me? You think you can out guess me every single time…well, don't believe it!

Our Mother lied to us about Father's connection to the bank in Morocco. He really did have a position on their Board of Directors. He was a stock holder in two or three companies that sell specialized drugs for aging prevention that were distributed through the black market in Libya.

Evangeline, do you get it yet? Our Father was a first class liar, and Mother covered for him right up until he disappeared with the 600 million.  So, with all that going on, what should I tell you? I know you were upset, but all that crying and screaming at me only made you lose your voice, and you looked awful with red, weepy eyes. Really. Everyone at Wilma's engagement party though you were on some kind of drugs.  Mother lied, Father lied. That's the truth. Believe it or not.

Now, the missing millions are slowly turning up in Idaho and western Wyoming. Somehow the Feds have a tracking on the numbers. I think our Father has changed his name and is living the high life somewhere in the mountains. And he's not alone. There have been a lot of credit card charges for very expensive lingerie and women's beauty products. It's either that, or Dad has finally gone off the deep end and is having the sex change he always joked about.

Mother is a different matter. She has taken Father's position on several of those drug companies and is currently in Paris having some kind of special treatments to preserve her youth. She looks more like your sister than your parent, believe me.  She claims she's running out of money, but I think she is blackmailing Father threatening to reveal his hideout in Wyoming.  And that certainly doesn't stop her from playing around with those college boys over at the university.  Ha, didn't know about that did you?

So how would you like to have all your dear friends learn that you are related to that embezzling thief and a cradle-robbing dilettante?  You did notice that your monthly check from the trust keeps coming? The money for that just popped in like it always does. There is your choice: accept the money that comes from criminal activities or disown the family.

So, Evangeline, my dear sister, if you don't want to accept all this terrible behavior of our Mum and Dad and all the lies, I suggest you change your name, move to Florida and disappear like I have done. Of course, I wouldn't be caught dead in Florida.

Your loving brother,

John Smith

Someone had to tell her...>>>iggy*Boat*

** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable ** Blog City image small I'm docked at Talent Pond's Blog Harbor, a safe port for bloggers to connect.

© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840762-LETTER-TO-EVANGELINE