*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840866-Card-Playing
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#840866 added February 9, 2015 at 1:38am
Restrictions: None
Card Playing
I have decided that another way of looking at evangelism is playing cards. There are some players that let you know what they got and try to sell you on the fact they are better than you before you even start the game. I liken this to the evangelist that lets everyone know that he has something that everyone wants. The only problem with that approach is that some people might get scared away and might decide against playing with this guy at all. After all before all the card are played he has already won, why bother!

I see myself as someone who holds the cards until the end. I want to get to know the opponent and I want them to get to know me and if grace is real I trust that in the end we will both understand in deeper ways what it means to win. I am looking for authenticity-a real look at how God stamps the image of Jesus on me and allows me to see with God's eye how the other person might join the family of God. Until the last breath I will not give up on anyone's quest to know about God and life and I pray that the person of God will not give up on me.

Enough said!!
*Delight*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840866-Card-Playing