*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841073-Dishwasher-trouble
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#841073 added February 11, 2015 at 1:48am
Restrictions: None
Dishwasher trouble
I come to the household with the concern being the dishwasher. I want to share about something wonderful and profound and the best I can do is entertain the thought about what are we going to do with the dishwasher. The issue has to do with calcification that is asserting it's presence on the dishes. Other than that there is the trouble of trying to figure out what to do with pseudo seizures. I can only shrug my shoulders. Both of my counselors have told me to assert that I not talk with my wife about my exes sister. It is like having to dig up so much crap that I thought was buried. *Pthb*

There you are a choice. The dishwasher or the pseudo seizure. I am deciding that maybe the dishwasher is having a pseudo seizure. So do I call an exorcist or a repairman. As long as neither has trauma we will come out of the situation okay. Apart from getting things back to normal I will become the dishwasher. Now that is what I call trouble!!
*Laugh*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841073-Dishwasher-trouble