*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842093-I-Am-Riddled
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#842093 added February 21, 2015 at 12:25pm
Restrictions: None
I Am Riddled…
Amy Peters says, "Riddles help writers think of images in new ways and to consider language in a different light." Let's write a question/riddle about nature for Saturday. I can't wait to see you each rock your creative minds.

-------------

Here goes:

Who am I?
Although I am of the tall stock, you can pick me up. Those of you monsters like to strip me naked, tear my hair apart, eat my insides, then throw away the skeleton.

To the first one who solves who I am, Joy will give a nature MB.



Yeah, I know it is easy, but I am not good with riddles. Especially with life’s riddles. Truth is, if it weren’t for the groups of people who befriended me in my life, I wouldn’t even think about those. As my mother thought, some of those riddles were not to be thought upon as they might constitute heresy. As if God were to punish me for thinking…But then, each to his/her own belief.

Here are a few of the life’s riddles, I don’t know and can't find the real answers to:


Do miracles really exist or are they an extension of nature we haven’t discovered yet?

Does God have an inner and outer world?

That cause and effect thing, why doesn’t it always work, as sometimes the cause is inane?

Is there an invisible plane of nature, a plane neither our senses nor our equipment can detect?

Why are our senses limited? Is it because the creation or the creator would be afraid of our power?

Why are the people with extra-sensory perception have the same stinky bodies as the rest of us if they are so evolved?

Do our body parts play a subordinate part to our ego?

When a person is under hypnotic influence and not aware of his surroundings, where does his mind go?

Why do we fear what we don’t understand?

They say, nature’s laws must be universal; if so, why are the planets and other places in the cosmos are so different from what we can see with what equipment we have?

Is there danger in security, danger in staying ignorant?

Why do humans have conflicting thoughts and desires?



My point is if I can’t find the answers to life’s riddles, how can I properly give you a good riddle? Besides, I am awful in solving riddles, and if I continued to write more on what I wonder about, it would take pages. So I better stop here and wait for the first right answer to my rotten riddle.


© Copyright 2015 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842093-I-Am-Riddled