*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842388-Exposed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Other · #2030287
dreams and interpretations
#842388 added February 24, 2015 at 2:03am
Restrictions: None
Exposed
My dreams were the least bit disturbing. There was backside flagrant nudity of a movie star kind of sex symbol. There was a flamboyance. All woman and men liked this guy, especially woman. At one point I find myself in a department store looking for jeans. I am happy for a more lithe self-36 waist. I am more aware of the twenty eight length that is too long and it should not be and not only that no matter how I look at it they do not want to fit.

There were a series of caregiving dreams. There is an elderly man who is finding his own way to want to celebrate. I can not remember all the details of this dream but it was troubling me as I woke up. The man is wanting something that I can not give him. I leave the dream disturbed. I call myself the caregiver and do not know what to do.

Maybe dreams reveal there own answers. In the first dream at first glance the only thing that came to mind is my sexual issues. Upon further reflection I realized that the spirit of God was working on me. What right do I have to call somebody wrong as if I am a charismatic love symbol. I was struck by these thoughts as I continued to perseverate about my exes preaching vocation. It is too easy to want to be critical, just because I want to. As I drove my car I was sobered up. Didn't God use murderers and thieves to change the world? What makes me special? Who am I to get in the way of someone who divorced me, just because it hurts. The reality of facing my dreams in the reality of life. I am exposed. OUCH!!!
*Pthb*
© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842388-Exposed