*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842750-Friday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#842750 added February 27, 2015 at 6:44pm
Restrictions: None
Friday
I'm waiting for Rhonda to call and tell me she's on her way home, so I may as well write in here for a while. She's at work, but needed to do some shopping after. I don't know how long it will take her, and expect her to call any minute now, so I can't really get too involved in anything.

I worked this morning, and then drove over to the county seat after work to apply for a pistol permit and to get new license tabs for both vehicles. From work, it was an hour drive to the county seat, since I live in one county and work in another. But, once I got over there, things went pretty fast, and I was soon driving back home.

Once I was home, I made myself lunch and then did a short Bible study. I had expected it to take longer at the courthouse, and figured I wouldn't have much time after I got home. It was a pleasant surprise to get in and out so fast. Since I had extra time at home, I managed a pretty good workout, even though I didn't get a lot of sleep last night and was feeling pretty tired. Now that I'm relaxed again, I'm getting real tired. I should be able to sleep well tonight.

Being so tired, it's difficult to type, and it's also difficult to think of anything to write in here. I suspect I'm just kind of rambling and I may as well call this the end...

© Copyright 2015 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842750-Friday