*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842977-big-yawn-stretch-Good-morning
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #388967
Daily notes and timed freewrites but mostly my blog
#842977 added March 1, 2015 at 7:51pm
Restrictions: None
...big yawn, stretch, "Good morning."
A new month, the beginning of the third month of a "new" year. Last year about this same time, I found myself shaking off the winter ice and stretching my writing.com legs. A definate pattern seems to be emerging in relation to my activities from the months of August to November and from November to the end of February. Last year my creative energies took off from March through May--Then rl collided with job loss and adapting to a new job. All my energies went into reestablishing a living routine. By the time things settled into some form of routine, November was here and my winter lethargy settled onto me.

From Nov. through Jan. I fall into all the behaviors mirroring depression. Lethargic, isolation, compulsive gaming, television binging, problems thinking beyond the last moment...

As I've recently expressed to a friend, I'm shaking off the ice and emerging from the cave with renewed energy. (Thank-you 🌑 Darleen - QoD for your recent e-mail inclusion.)

February 2nd was my last personal activity. The Symposium challenge was the only other activity I indulged in outside of reading and liking community page notes. (Thank-you PatrickB. I'm truly sorry to see the end of your bi-monthly publication and challenge.)

In short, I'm waking up and looking forward to the promise of increased energy for reading, reviewing, and another creative writing flourish.






© Copyright 2015 DyrHearte writes (UN: dyrhearte at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DyrHearte writes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842977-big-yawn-stretch-Good-morning