*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843110-Day-3--Of-Brags-and-Accolades
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2032569
Maxed out on previous blog. As long as I am learning, my newbie is still showing
#843110 added March 3, 2015 at 8:48am
Restrictions: None
Day 3: Of Brags and Accolades
Seeing as how it's only the 3rd, I don't think it's fair to do an actual "Two-Fer Tuesday" prompt. Instead, pump your own tires...share with us an item of yours that you're especially proud of. Bonus points for today if you choose to review one of your fellow challengers' items (and you submit the review using the Invalid Review tag in your entry). It's like a "community spirit" thing!





I know I did this last month, but the prompt is slightly different. I am especially proud of my stories that received some kind of recognition. And I am keeping this to my writing, because this is a writing site.


The Sorrow was the first story I posted on site and was mentioned in the Noticing Newbies Newsletter. Very short and newsletter quality.
 
STATIC
The sorrow  (E)
Love lasts through the sorrow
#2002457 by Cheri Annemos



Chelsea and Duane was entered in the Newbies Only Short Story contest and won an awardicon. At some point I want to use it in a chapter book. Not sure it can be, but I want to. The best fiction is the kind that's based on true events, and this one is.
STATIC
Chelsea and Duane  (13+)
Part of NaNo, experimenting with flashbacks. hope it works.
#2017737 by Cheri Annemos



Final Tribute was entered into the Boy Have I Got a Story contest and won honorable mention. I am especially proud of this because it was inspired by Brother Joel’s free-for-all style fundraising challenge in last month’s 30DBC. The story was based on a prompt and it was a “wrote itself” type entry. I wrote it in just a couple hours and I rushed to get it in before the deadline. The feedback was give it more, more, more. It does not lend itself to a long short story, but it does lend itself to a chapter book. I took some time to write an outline and am inspired to give it my all, all, all.
 
STATIC
Final Tribute  (13+)
My first shot at a teen story set in a post apocalypse time
#2030172 by Cheri Annemos



As for the reviews, all I have seen so far are poems, blogs and limericks. I love Blogs, poems and limericks which are well done in my opinion, but what kind of review is that? Does it count to say Cubby Cubby your limerick is a hoot; Charlie Charlie ~ your poem resonates; Granny ANN Counselor, Lesbian & Happy , Cavity The_Cavity has wisdom teeth! , and Taz Taz_Koby , I like the way you bare your soul in your blogs? A review deserves more than that, but that’s what I would say and all I would say.


© Copyright 2015 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843110-Day-3--Of-Brags-and-Accolades