*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843174-James-Patterson
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #2029789
A book of postings made in my Blog City
#843174 added March 4, 2015 at 1:59am
Restrictions: None
James Patterson
Prompt: You have entered the house of your favorite author. You find a copy of their latest book. It is about you! Do you open it and read it? Are you brave enough to read how your story ends? What do you do?

I am in the working den of thee one and only James Patterson. No lie, I am about to be face to face with the brilliant writer of the Maximum Ride saga!
You should see all the material he has. He really does keep up with what his readers want. OMG! He is actually logged on to his face book page. It actually goes to him, not his PR people.
Hell, even I don't get to meet him, to actually be able to look around his work area is worth it. He has every book he has ever written in order of their release to the public...His sucky Alex Cross murder mystery series, the break he took to write Lake House (the 1st book to introduce Max to the world), more Alex clutter, and even the "trying to hard" witchcraft stuff, and the sad last max novel.
I wish all his fans could see this. His work den really does look like a stereo typical busy office. Except for the overly simple table with his old school type writer his uses for his original drafts.
NO way!!! Hold the press, ladies & gentlemen we have a new manuscript. Shall we take a look? I think we shall. Holly sh...It is about me! I am one of the main charters!
If you never hear from me again know I have died a blissfully happy individual, James Patterson has written a Maximum Ride novel with your truly as one of the main charters. I have found the garden of Eden and it has me as a main charter of the best written saga to ever hit the shelves for mass production.
Oh my goodness, I can't even read it. I will however be asking for a copy & autograph before I leave.
My of my I need to sit and process this all.
Ladies & Gentlemen this is Taz reminding you that if I actually die, it will be due to the fact no day to come can ever compare to this day. As if it isn't perfect enough to cause angels to sing in glory, in about 10 minutes I will get to actually meet and interview the great James Patterson.
Can anyone think of more bliss filled event?


Taz

Embracing & Feeding the writing addiction

© Copyright 2015 Taz_Koby (UN: rj_koby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Taz_Koby has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843174-James-Patterson