*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843214
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#843214 added March 4, 2015 at 2:51pm
Restrictions: None
Midnight Awakening
Prompt: It is midnight and are awakened by a loud noise in your yard. You go look out the window. Who or what do you see? Write a story or poem about it.

We live in the country by corn fields and one neighbor who lives across the corn field on the left hand side. These are true stories. A snow mobile hit our utility pole once at the end of our lane. We had to call the teen-age girl's parents. It wasn't midnight but it was late at night. Why wasn't she home in bed? We called her parents to come and get her. They hauled her snow mobile home in the back of the pick up truck.

Two o'clock in the morning, a man was driving and hit the utility pole. My husband called me at home to tell me the electric men were there fixing our pole. I get home at 6:00 AM and have room to pull into my drive. There are two utility trucks there and I talk to the men and they tell me what happened and I tell them my husband had called and told me. They are nice. The man who hit our pole? Drunk or something.

Once our mail box got stolen and we found it in a ditch and another time someone beat up our mail box.

We hear coyotes from time to time. Life in the country.

** Image ID #2030604 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843214