*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843408-Friday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#843408 added March 6, 2015 at 8:29pm
Restrictions: None
Friday
Time to get this written and get to bed. I'm feeling better today, and I seem to be having a bit more energy, but I still have a long way to go to get back to normal. I suppose getting up at three in the morning isn't helping any, and we have been having some difficulty getting to bed early this week. Not real bad, but about a half hour last night and an hour the night before. So, tonight I'm going to go to bed a bit on the early side and see how it goes with a full night sleep.

That's if I sleep all night. I did the night before last, but last night I woke up about an hour before the alarm. We had forgotten to turn the heat down, so it was a bit too warm. Also, the temperature has warmed up quite a bit, so it's warmer just on account of that. Put the two together and it was just too warm for sleeping well. To make it even worse, Rhonda wasn't feeling the best last night, and had a bad chill, so she put the quilt on top of the blankets. I'm surprised I slept as well as I did, and most of the night, too.

I suppose I'll wake before the alarm again in the morning, only because I've gotten use to sleeping less time, and once I reach my normal quota, I likely will just wake up. But, being tired, sick, and a little behind on sleep, I'm hoping it will be just the opposite and I will sleep sound all the way up to the alarm going off. But, that's not going to happen unless I close this out and get my tired butt to bed.

© Copyright 2015 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843408-Friday