*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843528-Day-8--Headline-News-Wannabe
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2032569
Maxed out on previous blog. As long as I am learning, my newbie is still showing
#843528 added March 8, 2015 at 9:35am
Restrictions: None
Day 8: Headline News Wannabe
The Sunday News!: Pick a random article from the headlines and talk about it. Share your opinions and feelings about it. Encourage a conversation.





4 ways to make the switch to daylight savings time less miserable


Start by dialing back your bedtime


I have insomnia most days. I have been trying to do this for years. It hasn’t worked yet. NEXT!


Avoid certain drinks this weekend


Great, wine is the only thing that makes me sleepy and feeling no pain and they want to take it away. NEXT!


Play it safe on Monday morning


This author wants a lawyer to be lenient and ask my boss to be flexible. He is already flexible in working with my doctoring schedule and they want me to push the envelope? NEXT!


Tweak your workout schedule (maybe)


I’m part of the 99% who just said what’s that? NEXT!


Oh, wait, there is no next. I get to be miserable this weekend. Not because of daylight savings time, rather because this is the weekend that I have chosen that the taxes must be done. My suggestion is much simpler. Quit irritating the rest of the world and stay off Daylight Saving Time. It would be much easier to have summer and winter hours like the rest of the world.


© Copyright 2015 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843528-Day-8--Headline-News-Wannabe