*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843652-Day-9--30DBC-and-BC-2fer-day
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2032569
Maxed out on previous blog. As long as I am learning, my newbie is still showing
#843652 added March 9, 2015 at 8:56am
Restrictions: None
Day 9: 30DBC and BC 2fer day
Wildcard Monday!





Saturday night parts of the world had to set their clocks ahead one hour to account for Daylight Savings Time. Did you have to, and if so, did it affect you at all? According to this link (http://www.weather.com/health/news/daylight-saving-time-spring-forward-health-ef...) researchers think the switch to DST every year impacts our health. What do you think?






I don’t know about it impacting my health. The thing is, they go and put it in the middle of tax prep season, which has a far more negative impact on my health and peace of mind.


And of course, I woke up an hour later because my brain was programmed to now say, how will DST affect you?


But it seems I do more stupid things when I am in DST, like go looking at the results of last month’s unofficial challenge late last night. 8 out of 22 for my first challenge. Not too shabby. With my brain blown up with excitement, sleeping was a only a wish and a prayer. p.s. Congratulations, Cubby!








Prompt: What would you put in this year's time capsule to channel the essence of our current moment for future generations?


Answer; A blanket that has the top half cut off and sewn on the bottom half.


With a message tacked on that says: When asked his views on Daylight Savings Time, An elder American Indian replied: Only the government would believe that cutting the top part of a blanket, sewing it on the bottom, makes the blanket longer.


© Copyright 2015 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843652-Day-9--30DBC-and-BC-2fer-day