*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843992-Thursday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#843992 added March 12, 2015 at 10:10pm
Restrictions: None
Thursday
March madness is right. It's busy at work, we are short handed, and I have another person who's going to leave either the end of the month or the first of April. I worked until eleven-thirty, but should have been done at eleven, then clocked out and went to do an interview. I had no information on this person, just a referral from my boss that included her first name and her phone number.

The interview went pretty good, and she seems to have some good qualifications. Being short on help right now kind of puts a bit of pressure on, and since two out of three applicants didn't even make it to the interview stage, and the only other application I have is for a person I cannot reach. And, in a couple more weeks, we are going not only lose another person, but we will have an extra shift starting. That makes us in need of six people to fill all the shifts, although we can make it with five. Even so, we would have been down to three, and will be pushing things with four if she works out.

So, after the interview, I had to go back to the job site and do some paperwork, off the clock of course. Then it was a bit of shopping to pick up something for dinner. Once home, I had a bunch of research to do to find out more about this person. It's amazing how much a person can dig up on someone online.

Then it was time to make dinner, and we ended up eating late tonight. After, it was a short but relaxing period in front of the Elision and now it's off to bed. Hopefully I'm not too tired tomorrow and can actually get in here for more than five or ten minutes.

© Copyright 2015 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843992-Thursday