*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844061-The-Church-of-the-withered-hand-man
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#844061 added March 13, 2015 at 9:57pm
Restrictions: None
The Church of the withered hand man
I am getting there. It helps to write about it. The essence of the journey is determining to see something in someone that they do not see in themselves and recognizing as a witness the difference that it can make in the lives of others.

The key is trying to apply the balm of imagination to the wound. There is no way that we can know what the impact of the healing on this persons life. I think it is the same story with the wilderness wanderings after the Israelites left Egypt. The liberation/salvation/healing is a gift from God and what you do with that is the gift back.

The places that I find difficult are the loose ends in between or how you get to this truth.

I like the idea of relationship, so wouldn't I talk about it. It is what makes life good on the playground of life. Why not let the guy on the sidelines play. He might help the cause.

I like the idea of listening to the right voice. After all this is my own journey. I listen for the voice that will show me love and hope and if I listen wrong I am in the dark. Some people listen and others hear. That is a big difference. Some look for the reality of God and others look for the reality that they call God. I like to think that on this stage Jesus demonstrates what it is like to hear the real voice of God.

The last leg of the journey is seeing the words and works fleshed out. If you can not back up what you say don't bother. So how do I organize this jewel. It lives in my body and yet it has no idea how to come out.

In the end I get the one vision of Jesus on a cross hands nailed down. The word said cursed is everyone that dies on a tree. God sees things different. God sees the power in the stretched out hand. Nothing we can do gives power it is from God. WOW!! there is no power in regrets or sins that hurt or reject in past. God takes Jesus off the cross as we the church and guides each to the glory that can be theirs in the resurrection. We are called to be that hand of God that shows people whatever the name that God want to know theirs.

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844061-The-Church-of-the-withered-hand-man