*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844076-Dear-God
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#844076 added March 14, 2015 at 12:32am
Restrictions: None
Dear God
Dear God
I thought I had it all figured out until I met you. I was this skinny kid who had trouble figuring out how to heal a brother sick with the diagnosis of Schizophrenia. I was scared. At first I wondered if you were going to make me like him as a punishment for not trying hard enough to help him. I left Massachusetts because I knew you could take better care of him than I could.

It has worked out for the best. You have taught me to look for the best in others. I could never have learned that if I stayed in Massachusetts. I would have been too busy trying to help him. God has taught me to open my eyes in different ways. I do what I can for people who stretch out their hands toward me and let go of others trusting that as God has mercifully loved me they too will know love.

I am not sure if I am happy all the time. I do know of a God that can fill people with joy and power in limitless amounts. That is what keeps me going. God works even when I can not. To God be the glory.
Thank you God for being you-A God I can see and want to see.
A God that sees me and the potential for all for entering the kingdom of God.

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844076-Dear-God