*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844318-something-got-triggered
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#844318 added March 17, 2015 at 2:08am
Restrictions: None
something got triggered
It was a rough day today, almost unbearingly so.
I woke up and was called by my ex about commentaries that I did not want. I thought it was clear that I discarded them. I was then told she had no use for them, she had better resources. I proceeded to follow the trigger to contact her about hearing her preach, which I was feeling I should do more than I wanted to and found out she has only preached twice.
Maybe some of me fears what she might say to me indirectly.


I was told at work that one my work peers was promoted to supervisor. On the surface this could be ok. The only problem is that he is 19 years old (I am 59) and I have experienced him as a bully mentally and emotionally.
Pray for me!!


I was set aside at the cube(headquarters) to be told that I needed to put my draft copy in the shredder. Supervisory staff (both well below my age-twenty to thirty years old) call me back and kiddingly tell me I am fired. (ha ha). Then I am told that from now on traffic tickets that have been passed out by me need to be filled out completely. (I had been called on this at least three other times).
I was left wondering if someone was going to fire me.
They let me know
that everyone else was getting this same message and I needed to hear this because others were hearing it too.
Am I paranoid?*Worry*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844318-something-got-triggered