*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844185-The-Moment-of-Truth
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#844185 added March 15, 2015 at 10:24am
Restrictions: None
The Moment of Truth
In a matter of minutes I will dive into my adventure of sharing with my congregation my witness in relation to Mark 3:1-6. I notice more than anything that my nerves threaten to get the best of me. I had a great day at work and hope to use that as a springboard.

One of the more difficult parts of the speaking opportunity is to try to figure out where to begin. It is the same with every relationship encounter. I want to know what will set the tone for what happens afterward. I had fun sharing with a brother in Christ that I was preaching, even as he was pulling up the scripture that looked like Sanscript to me. It is amazing how God pulls us all together and uses us, even when we are so different in so many ways.

I guess the moment of truth is like the untruth that I talk about in my sermon. It is a truth that is still waiting to be discovered. If it was true in Jesus time it is true in our own. I will stumble. I always do and yet more importantly I find a way to get up and go on. My middle son called me to play tennis, I spent time with my older son over pizza Friday night and Julie, she is here in church this morning. What more can any one person want?

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844185-The-Moment-of-Truth