*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844822-PRAYER
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#844822 added March 23, 2015 at 11:47pm
Restrictions: None
PRAYER…
1. “Prayer is NOT asking. It is a LONGING of the Soul. It is Daily ADMISSION of one's weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart…….”

2. “ The More you PRAY, the less you'll panic. The More you Worship, the less you worry. You will feel More Patient and Less Pressured……”

3. “DO NOT Pray for Easy Lives. PRAY to be STRONGER Men…….”

4. “I think the reason we sometimes have the false sense that GOD is so far away is Because that is where We have Put HIM. We have kept him at a distance, and then when we are in NEED and Call on him in Prayer, we wonder where he is. He is EXACTLY WHERE WE LEFT HIM……”

THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL…..

“In the End, the number of Prayers We Say may Contribute to our Happiness, BUT the number of Prayers WE ANSWER is of Even GREATER IMPORTANCE……..”

A PRAYER – ( By Helen Steiner Rice )

“God, Teach me to be Patient, teach me to GO SLOW,
Teach me How to wait on You when my way I DO NOT KNOW.

Teach me Sweet Forbearance when things DO NOT GO RIGHT
So I Remain UNRUFFLED when Others grow Uptight.

Teach me How to Quiet my Racing, Rising Heart
So I might HEAR The ANSWER YOU ARE TRYING TO IMPART.

Teach me to LET GO, Dear GOD, and Pray UNDISTURBED until
My heart is filled with INNER PEACE and I LEARN TO KNOW YOUR WILL...…..”

AMEN...........

© Copyright 2015 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844822-PRAYER