*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845129-ACCEPTANCE
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#845129 added March 27, 2015 at 11:52pm
Restrictions: None
ACCEPTANCE...
1. " Letting go does NOT mean that you don't care about someone anymore. It is just realizing that the only person you Really have control over is Yourself...."

2. " Some Believe Holding on and Hanging in there are signs of Great Strength. However - There are times when it takes MUCH MORE Strength to know When to Let Go......and then DO It......"

3. " True Friends are those who came into your life, Saw the most negative part of You, But are NOT ready to leave you - No matter how Contagious You are to Them........"

4. " When you want to SHARE something with Another person More Than Anything, it is one of the MOST Difficult things to realize that you can NEVER have it. Accepting this realization is even more Difficult. Loving someone - Does Mean saying GOODBYE to them - UNFORTUNATELY......

5. " Courage Does NOT happen when you have all the Answers. It Happens - When you are Ready to FACE the Questions you have been Avoiding your Whole Life...."

6. " ACCEPT the Fact that You will lose someone you can’t live without, and your heart will be Badly Broken. The bad news is that you NEVER Completely Get Over the Loss of your Beloved....... But this is also the GOOD NEWS. They LIVE FOREVER in your Broken Heart that DOES NOT seal back up. And You COME THROUGH. It is like having a Broken Leg that NEVER Heals Perfectly—that STILL Hurts when the Weather gets Cold, but You LEARN to DANCE with the LIMP......"

AND The Truth of LIFE......

7. " There are ONLY Two ways to Live your Life. One - As if all that Matters is to have someone Love and Accept you. The Other - Is as though Loving and Accepting Another Person is ALL THAT MATTERS...... Often, when you Choose the SECOND you Get the First....

© Copyright 2015 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845129-ACCEPTANCE